The Transfer

Disclaimer: For the record, I do not own Harry Potter nor do I claim any of it's rights. 

A/N: I seriously have nothing against Ginny but if you made me choose between Ginny ending up with Harry or taking a punch in my face, I’d choose the punch every time. She’s a nice girl but I think Harry deserved someone better.

BTW, Cassiel is pronounced like Castle with an H. Cas-shel. Pretty name, no? I got it from mythology, it means “she who entangles men,” and from biblical references because Cassiel is also the angel of solitude and tears.

P.S. This story started in their third year and will continue from that point onwards...who knows? I might not even continue this story if the response isn’t that good. so comment. vote, spread the love and fan. :D

P. P.S. The song in the side is called Samson by Regina Spektor.

My take on that song is that it’s about a lover the biblical Samson had before Delilah. Whereas Delilah betrayed him, this previous lover cut his hair lovingly. But it’s Samson and Delilah’s story that’s in the Bible and history books, not hers. They had no grand story together and she is now forgotten. But she insists that “she loved him first,”

Somehow, this song relates to Cassiel and Harry. Cassiel loved him first but the books never mentioned her. This is Cassiel and Harry’s untold story…

(Cassiel’s POV)

Cassiel is a very unusual girl.

While she was walking on her way to the headmistress’ office, in the corridors of one of the most famous wizarding school in the world, all she could think about was to transfer to another.

Although everyone in Cassiel’s family studied in these very halls, she couldn’t for the life of her find anymore reason to do the same.

She wanted to transfer from Beauxbatons to go to a foreign school in England called Hogwarts.

What made her more unusual is her reason for wanting to do so. Cassiel Dawson wanted to go to Hogwarts to meet Mr. Harry Potter.

Even overseas, news about the boy with the lightning scar travels fast. Cassiel heard from her grandmother, who worked in the Ministry of Magic France division that a known criminal managed to escape the impenetrable Azkaban to hunt for a 13 year old kid.

Her paranoid granny was sure this ‘Serious’ person was looking for her but apparently, the criminal wanted no one else but Harry.

And that left Cassiel curious.

Why would a notorious criminal like that pass her up for somebody else? Not that Cassiel wanted to be targeted of course but she was used to being the one everyone paid attention to, it was refreshing for her to not be on the limelight so she wanted to know what made this Harry Potter special.

She stopped in her tracks in front of large ornately carved wooden door. Cassiel reached for the knob and muttered “Periwinkle,” The door opened by itself.

“Ah, Lady Dawson, de son bon de vous voir,”

“It’s a pleasure as well for me, Headmistress,” Cassiel said preferring to speak in English instead of their native tongue. She gracefully sat down in the chair in front of the professor without being told to, so used is she at being the one in command.

“’ow can I help you, my ‘ear?” Olympe Maxime, the Headmistress smiled at her.

“I would like to ask for a transfer,” Cassiel said confident. She looked directly in the headmistress’ eyes. Her gaze not even wavering conveying the message that she was not to be taken lightly.