The Meeting

A/N: Okay, still no word from you guys. I get it. -sighs- I wont beg for votes, comments or whatever anymore. I'll just try to finish this story for myself.

(Cassiel’s POV)

Cassiel was once again surrounded by a bunch of guys during breakfast. She hated all the attention she was getting because the only guy she wanted to notice her was Harry Potter.

She looked at the next table surreptiously. She was scanning the people there for a guy with a lightning scar in their forehead when her eyes caught green ones looking directly at her. She felt her face reddened. She looked down at her plate then slowly looked up again to confirm whether the hot guy was actually looking at her or she was just imagining things. Cassiel looked expectantly and found him still looking straight in her direction. She looked away shyly, embarrassed that she was caught.

“Checking out Harry Potter?”

Cassiel gasped.

“That guy with the glasses and green eyes is Harry?” asked Cassiel.

“I’ll tell you if you agree to go out on a date with me this weekend,” the guy said.

Cassiel finally looked at the guy beside him. Right there sitting next to her is a tall and extremely handsome young man with chiseled features, dark hair and bright grey eyes.

“I’m Cedric. Cedric Diggory. Hufflepuff’s seeker,” he introduced himself with a wink.

“Isn’t that a position played by small and light players?” she asked.

“Usually it is. And it was nice meeting you too,”

“I’m sorry. I’m being awfully rude, aren’t I? I’m Cassiel Dawson,”

“So how about it, Cassiel? I’ll introduce you to Harry if you go out with me,”

“Very opportunistic,” she huffed but mulled things over. Sure, it was almost like blackmail but she really wanted to meet Harry and dating Cedric wasn’t really a bad thing. He seemed nice. And he’s very easy on the eyes too. Besides, it'll only be one date.

He grinned sheepishly. “It’s just that an opportunity showed itself so – “

“You just had to take it, right? Alright, I’ll do it,” Cassiel said defeated.

“Well then, Walk with me after breakfast. I’ll introduce you. Later, beautiful,”

Cassiel rolled her eyes at his retreating figure. She was sure this Cedric Diggory although friendly is a player. She could just tell by the way he looks.

(Harry’s POV)

“Ron, what are you still doing there? Were going to be late for Divinations,”

“I’m hiding here, mate. I want to get a glimpse of her,”

“Who?”

“The third year transfer, of course,” Hermione said rolling her eyes.

“And why are you so interested in her?” Harry snapped.

“I think she’s still surrounded by all those guys,” He continued. “C’mon!”

“Shhhh – here she comes right now.” Ron whispered.

A girl was walking towards them. A very lovely girl – graceful and breathtakingly beautiful, with high cheekbones and an expression of serenity.

Her long, pristine, straight blonde hair swished and followed her every move.

And those eyes, they were mesmerizingly deep and fathomless.

She was indeed a sight to behold.

An ethereal irisdescent beauty fit to be a princess.

Harry haven’t even noticed that she was walking with somebody until he spoke out loud.

“Harry, do you remember me? I’m Cedric and this is – “

“it’s Cassiel Dawson,” she said shyly. A blush forming in her cheeks.

“Yeah, uhm, hello, its nice to meet you, I’m Harry,” He managed to say. He was controlling himself. He wanted to slag Cedric hard.

“Hi, I’m Ron,” Ron pushed Harry away and extended his hand. She reached it and shaked it shortly then let it go.

“and I’m Hermione Granger,” Hermione said. Cassiel smiled at her.

“Do you wanna – “ Ron begun.

“Well, it was nice meeting you, Harry, Ron and Hermione but I think Cedric and I have got to go. I’m gonna be late for Divinations. See you guys later,” she waved as she walked away with Diggory.

“Blimey, Ron! What’s with the push? What was that about?” Harry asked angrily.

“Sorry, mate. I didn’t realize the transfer would be so dreamy and so my type,” Ron answered back.

Hermione scowled at him.

“As if she’d go out with th-“

“Did she just say that she had Divinations too?” Ron interrupted.

“Yeah, I think she did,” Harry was distracted. He was still thinking about what is going on between Cassiel and Cedric Diggory.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Ron exclaimed.