t h r e e

"No, no! absolutely not." I whipser yell trying not to get anyone's attention especially the teachers Mr. Richards can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

"It's not like you're going to hurt anyone and besides its all for good fun." Nene said.

Is this girl on drugs?

"You're telling me to mess with a boys heart. I'm not going to make him like me so that I can just dump him or something."

I look over to where Kevin was sitting and he looked so concentrated on his drawing. His eyebrows were scrunched together and his tongue poked out a little from the corner of his mouth he looked so adorable.

As I was about to look away he lifts his head and looks my way winking at me before continuing with his work.

"I think you should do it lani, if he falls for you he'll learn a lesson and stop playing with girls." Ari said shocking me, she's usually against these types of things he probably hurt her bad.

"I don't know guys."

"Cmon lani it'll be fun." Nene said with pleading eyes.

"fine whatever." I mutter and slump back into my chair. The girls began to squeal causing the teacher to glare at us.

"Ms. Williams, Ms. Skye and Ms. Jackson will you please keep the noise down, some people actually need quiet to focus." Mr. Richards said. We all said 'sorry' and he went back to doing what he was doing.

I could feel someone staring at the back of my head so I turn around and guess who was staring at me, Kevin.

Devin leaned over and whispered something in Kevin's ear causing him to start blushing, Daniel bursted out laughing which only got the teacher mad but he didn't care.

Kevin shook his head smiling and winked at me again. Damn this boy will be the death of me.