Reiga Giou

"Zess..." I can't stop the name from escaping my lips. The figure glances over his shoulder as soon as I say that name, before fully turning, and marching towards me. He extends his arm to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Phoenix." he says. "I'm glad you're alright. I didn't know if you made it out that night." I say. He nods. "It was thanks to you, that I did." he says. Coughing finds our ears. "Luka! You're just in time!" Yuki calls out, running towards Zess. "Yuki. You're hurt." Zess says cupping Yuki's cheek. Luka? Is that Zess' real name? I watch Yuki and Zess closely. I see, so this is his Yuki...I had my doubts but, it seems this Yuki is the same Yuki Zess loves. "Is everyone alright?" Shusei asks as he and Hotsuma walk towards us. Just then, the temperature in the room drops. Ice surrounds and separates us between thick sheets of ice. I see Zess' outline through the thick ice. He was readying his sword to fight a giant creature made of ice. I hear hissing near me and look in that direction quickly. An identical ice creature was staring straight at me. I narrow my eyes. "You chose the wrong opponent." I say before seeking out the power I needed. Once I find it, I smirk. My apologies Hotsuma, but I need to borrow this. Before the creature could react, fire erupts from my body, and engulfs him.

 Before the creature could react, fire erupts from my body, and engulfs him

Hotsuma's P.O.V.

I summon my fire and start to attack the ice, but just as my fist comes in contact, the fire disappears. "What the hell..?" I ask myself, just as bright orange yellow light appears somewhere on the other side of the ice. I'd recognize that fire anywhere! "What the hell?!" I ask enraged that someone stole my power. I place my face up to the ice and peer through, Silver hair is all I need to tell me who stole my power. "That son of a--" I don't get to finish the sentence, due to my fire exploding through all the ice, shattering and melting the ice completely, leaving nothing but a giant water filled room. Everyone was standing there shocked, except for The Thief and Zess. My fire slowly dies out from around The Woman, and I feel it become part of me again. "Hey, you! What the hell just happened?!" I say marching up to the woman angrily. "Not now. We have company." She snaps and glares at the man on the stairs. I notice who he is immediately, same as Shusei, and Zess. Reiga... "So you're the one who trapped me, you bastard!" the woman yells angrily before charging at the man. Right before she makes it to him, a Red light shoots right in front of him. When the light dissipates, it reveals Takashiro.

 When the light dissipates, it reveals Takashiro

"Hello Reiga." is all Takashiro says. "Takashiro." Reiga says disgusted. "They are not ready to fight you yet, Reiga." Takashiro says calmly. "I know this. I'm not here for them. I'm here to retrieve a few strays. Ashley! Twins! We're leaving." Reiga says, Ashley and a single man appear next to him, with fearful looks. "Kanata! Kanata wait! What's going on? I don't understand!" Yuki calls out taking a few steps towards Reiga. That's right, Reiga pretended to be Yuki's friend... "Yuki. That's not Kanata. Kanata, is gone." Zess says, grabbing Yuki's arm. "What? No! You're lying! This can't be true! Kanata, tell me it's not true!" Yuki cries out. Reiga looks to him coldly. "God's Light. As from this point on, we are enemies. Next time I see you, I will kill you." Reiga says before stepping into a portal, along with the two Duras next to him. "Kanata~" Is all Yuki says before falling unconscious.