Awakened

Love...does such a thing really exist? Even for Opast like us? Zess...he claimed that he had found such a thing...I wonder...is he with the human woman now? Zess...please be safe... I look through the clear crystal which imprisoned me within. I was someplace dark, in a large empty room. After so long, I've awakened. I don't know the exact amount of days or weeks or even years which I've been imprisoned here, but I can tell it has been a while. I had been attacked by the General Class Opast Elegy, she thought imprisoning me would bring Zess running back to her, but she was mistaken. The only thing that stopped me from being able to fight was her having another Opast by the name of Ashley, putting me into an almost lifeless sleep, and then having another Opast encase me in this crystal tomb. The reason to how I was awake now, escaped me, but I was. I need to get out of this crystal...but how? The sound of running pierces through the crystal. "Hotsuma, maybe we should stop, you can't push yourself, here, let me heal you." A young man's voice says. "Its fine, I can find Shusei better like this. Lets go." Another man's voice says. Whoever it is, maybe they'll help me... I bang as hard as I can on the crystal walls, even go as far as kicking out at it. "What is that? It's coming from in here." The young man's voice asks. "Yuki, be careful! Let me go first, maybe if we're lucky, Shusei's in there." The other male's voice says just as the door is opened. A man with Semi-Spiked Blonde hair and Light Green eyes walks in. After him, comes a younger looking man with Light Brown hair and Light Green eyes. Both freeze in shock once they see me. "What the..." the Blonde haired man says. "Are you alright?!" The younger man asks taking a few steps toward me. "Yuki! Stay back, it could be a trap!" Says the Blonde haired man. I shake my head immediately. "I won't harm you, I was just a victim, I don't know how to get out of here...please...help me. You're looking for someone...are you not? I-I could help you find him! Just help me get out of here." I say truthfully. The Blonde man starts to walk away. "Please! Don't leave me here!" I say desperately. "Hotsuma..." the man named Yuki grabs the other man's jacket sleeve. The man named Hotsuma sighs, calls forth his weapon, and charges at the crystal I was trapped in. His weapon burries deep within the wall of the crystal and before I knew it, the crystal shatters, and I fall to the ground. The man named Yuki runs up to me and helps me stand up. "Thank you." I say to both of them. Yuki nods while Hotsuma rolls his eyes. "Lets go Yuki, as for you, you should get out of this place. It's dangerous here." Hotsuma says. "I want to stay and help. Afterall it's the least I can do. Don't worry, I won't slow you down." I say. "No thanks, we can handle it ourselves." He says. My eyes narrow. "Listen buddy, though I don't doubt you can handle yourselves, it wouldn't hurt to accept my help." I say gaining my bearings. "Its dangerous, are you sure? You could get hurt." Yuki says. I nod. "Can you fight?" Hotsuma asks. "Yes. I've trained my entire life in all forms of combat. Just like you Zweilt, it's in my blood." I say calmly. Their eyes widen in shock. "H-How did you..." Yuki trails off. "I knew something was off about you. What and who exactly are you? The truth." Hotsuma says walking towards me determined to get answers. I take a few steps back. "Someone who can help you." I say. He growls angrily and glares at me. I stay calm, unfazed by his tough guy act. "Are you going to sit here and interogate me, or are we going to get your friend back? His time is most likely limited, lets not waste it." I say. "Fine, but I'm keeping my eyes on you." He says and walks out the door. Yuki and I follow.