A New Family

"What do you want me for?" I asked them. "Well we were going to use you for our "group" we're forming." Xander said. "You won't get away with this, David will find out and come after you." I told them sternly. "No he won't." He said nervously. "He won't ever find out because he won't know where you are." Said Xander. "What do you mean he won't know where I am? The boys are very protective of the group especially me. Once they wake up they'll see I'm gone and come looking for me." I said. "By the time they wake up we'll be far from Santa Carla." Xander said. I started getting scared. I need to find a way to get away from them and get back to the boys, back to Dwayne. "Please let me go. I belong to a group. I would be no use to you. "Oh yes you will." Said Xander. "Since we have you, and if your boys even think trying to find you or find out it was us who took you, we will kill them. Then you will have no choice to join us, since you will have no one else." Xander said then smirked. " You won't lay a finger on any of them, there are more than just the five of us, there's another group of vampires that live in Santa Carla, they won't be finding me alone... They're going to have help." I said sternly. "Well, I guess we'll have to kill them too." He said.