Hunter

*Abi's POV*

I couldn't believe Taylor. How could he? He totally just invaded my privacy and made Jade upset. I was not okay with this. After her little outburst I decided to take Jade out for the day and get some clothes for her, after all she left everything back at her old house. I say old house because I guess she will be living with us from now on....if she makes up with the guys. We got on the train and headed into town. Once we arrived we ran...yes ran into new look and started browsing. After an hour or so I decided on a new pair of light wash jeans and a blue and white striped top. I looked around for Jade and saw that she had bought...well the entire shop. She gave me a sheepish grin and I just chuckled at her. After a few more hours of shopping and people watching we decided that it was time to head back. We arrived at the train station and ended up taking 6 seats because we had so many bags. Well, Jade had so many bags.
"What's going to happen now?" She asked me with worry present in her eyes.
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Well, I have no where to live. I can't go back home and I can't live with you; the boys hate me." She chocked out.
"Jade you are living with me. I'll move out and we'll find somewhere together. It's me and you forever kiddo." I said which earnt a chuckle from her. I missed having her around so much. I'm glad that she forgave me but I knew that deep down she would never trust me as much again. When ad wasn't looking I whipped out my phone and sent a group chat to all the boys.

"Jade is living with us and I don't care what you all think. We were awful to her and we didn't care to listen to her side of the story. I'm sure Taylor already told you though. He can't keep his mouth shut for one second."

There we go, that should do it.

*Carter's POV*

I looked at Abi's text in confusion. I though we hated Jade for what she did to us. I looked up and saw that all the other boys had the same look expect for Taylor who just looked guilty.
"Taylor what happened?" I questioned.
"I listened in on their conversation. Their PRIVATE conversation. I know it was wrong but I couldn't help myself." He told us truthfully. We all stood there shocked. When we asked Abi to move in with us she agreed only on the condition that we would never invade her privacy. Ever. Because of Taylor it could mean that Abi moves out forever and if that happened we would never forgive him. He sighed before continuing.
"It turns out that Jade never played us. She loves all of us; she always did. The only reason that she didn't come on tour is because she thought that we were fighting because of her. She thought that we were all going to hate each other because of her." He finished.  We all stood there in disbelief. I looked around and saw that Daniel was in the corner crying.
"Does that mean that she loved me? Does it mean that what we had was real and that she truly did care?" He asked full of hope. When Taylor told him that Jade said that she always loved Daniel and that she still does he cried even more but this time they were tears of joy.
"I have to go see her!" Daniel exclaimed but not before Taylor grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.
"There's more," he started before tears pricked at his eyes. This couldn't be good. "When we left Jade went through some s**t. She became depressed and she...she started cutting. She cried constantly over us and what we did to her. Her Mum left her to go off with another man behind her back and took Jade's brothers. She was left completely alone. Everyday she got beaten up by fans mentally and physically. She received so many comments about her weight that she stopped eating altogether and now she is an unhealthy weight. Then her Dad came back  and for days he would abuse her. He broke three ribs and her wrist and then left her in an alleyway half dead. She found her way back but that's besides the point. She thought that Abi would hit her and that I would. She's broken and we need to fix her. We need the old Jade back. Then to top it all off when he Mum came back she disowned her and that's how she ended up where she is today." He said. By this time everyone had tears streaming down their faces and were shaking violently.
"It's all our fault." We said in sync.
"Well what should we do?" Asked Brandon.
"I have an idea!" Said Aaron before telling us all the plan. I hope this works.

*Jade's POV*

When we got off the train Abi told me that she had a family emergency and that she had to go. She have me the keys to the house and said that the boys were out so it was safe. I sighed and slowly trudged back to the house. I wonder if the boys will ever like me again. After a short 10 minute walk I reached the house. I took the key out of my pocket and reached out for the door however in the process I dropped all of my bags.
"Sugar!" I mumbled in annoyance. Why does this always happen?
"Let me help." Offered an unfamiliar voice. I turned around and saw a boy who looked around my age.
"I'm Hunter." He stated.
"Hi I-I'm Jade." I whispered. Almost immediately he shot his arms out and I flinched away. He was going to hurt me. Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw him stood there with a look of shock and worry.
"I'm not going to hurt you," he said softly "I would never hurt you."
"That's what they all say." I muttered under my breath. Luckily he didn't hear me and instead he just picked up my bags with ease. Those bags were heavy, how could he hold them so easily? I looked at him with wide eyes and he just chuckled at my response.
"Yeah I get that a lot." He joked while flexing his muscles.
"Pfttttt yeah me too," I said while flexing my non existent muscles. "I'm so strong can't you tell." He gave me a look before laughing his head off.

*Hunter's POV*

As Jade showed me her "muscles" I realised that she was dangerously skinny. Oh my...This is the same Jade that Taylor was telling us all about and I didn't even realise! Gosh I'm stupid sometimes. Whenever she laughed her eyes would shine and she would get creases by her eyes. She had beautiful eyes. In fact she had beautiful everything. She was beautiful....WAIT WHAT?!?! This isn't happening. I can't be falling for her AND Abi, could I? This isn't good.
"Hunter?" She questioned full of worry.
"Yeah?" I said still in a trance.
"Is everything okay?"
"Yes." I lied "Everything's perfect!" I lied once again. Nothing was perfect. I was falling for two girls, who were best friends. Abi was taken by Jacob but little did she know that myself, Mark Thomas and Brandon had a crush on her. Jade on the other hand was single but Daniel, Hayes and myself all like her. This should be interesting. May the best man win.