Guide to being a slut

--------------------------------------------
I looked up as Katie stepped out of the changing room for about the hundredth time. I smiled as she nervously pulled up the low tight top I had picked along with many others. I sighed and went into the changing room with her.

She had great boobs, so I tried to help her show them off - I pulled her top down so that most of her cleavage was showing and gave her a push up bra to try on. I told her to add a pencil skirt or white jeans, they would suit her best, and still be comfortable.

I stood back and admired my work, there was still a lot to be done but it was good progress.

"Lucy, thank you so much for helping me, I'm so grateful - really I am - but how am I going to pay for all of this?"

"Katie, chick, don't worry, my treat to you!" I pulled out my card and made my way over to the counter, picking up various makeup items on the way. I really was such a good person, helping out the less fortunate...

----------------------------------------------------

The next morning...

"Okay rule number 1, don't take any bullshit from people if they call you names, they are probably just jealous."

I looked up at Katie, who seemed to be mentally taking notes. She was wearing the push up bra I had given her a day earlier, along with the low cut top and a pencil skirt. I had done her makeup, and she looked totally different, she almost, I thought, resembled me, when I first started out.

"Oh yeah rule number 2, walk like you own it. Hips side to side, and when you're speaking to a guy, lean forward and push your boobs up." I demonstrated the walk, and Katie giggled,

"I'm not sure I'll be able to pull that off but I'll try!"

"Too right you will K, confidence is key! Even if-"

"Girls! Are you ready? I can take you in the Porsche now?" Mum called up the stairs.

"Yeah alright, we're on our way down!"

I touched up my lipgloss in the mirror, pulled down my top and gestured for Katie to follow me downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

People watched in amazement as Katie and I walked through the school halls.

Cameron jogged up behind me and said,

"Yo, who's the new girl?"

"Oh I'm not actually new here, I've been going here for as long as you have-"

I gave Katie a look to shut her up and continued for her,

"That doesn't matter, but what matters is you'll see her at Adams party tonight - won't we Katie?"

"Y-yeah..." she stuttered.

I heard whispers all around after first period about "the new girl" and how she was almost as hot as me. As if!

I turned the corner in the hallway to see Katie leaned up against a locker, pushing her boobs towards some guy, and obviously trying to flirt with him. He responded and seemed to flirt back and as I watched, I saw him grab her bum. Katie flinched but didn't say anything, just laughed and playfully hit him. I couldn't see who the guy was before he left and I walked up to her and tapped her on the arm.

"Ooh Katie, off to a good start! I guess I'll see you tonight at Adam's then!"

"Yeah haha..." She blushed and laughed shyly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

8 hours later...

All I could think about as I walked down my street to Adam's house was Kieran, how he pushed me against the wall, how he touched me and kissed me, those 10 minutes of bliss. I lusted for more and I was going to get it tonight. I looked hot tonight and I knew it, how could any boy resist?

I pushed open the door to the party and was greeted by some already wasted idiots, trying to feel me up. As if!

I looked around for Kieran, hoping he would come up behind me like he did at school. I spotted his head in the crowd, dancing, pretty enthusiastically! I laughed and made my way over to him, but the smile disappeared when I saw what his enthusiasm was for. He was dancing, grinding, on another girl! Whoever it was, they were gonna get it, I tried to see her face but -

"What the fuck! You little SLUT!"

---------------------------------------------

Dun dun duhhhh.......

Oh my gosh I have taken forever to update and I am so sorry! I completely forgot about this story and lost inspiration :( I have ideas of where I am going with the plot, but I would love some of your guys' input! Thank you so much for over 7k reads as well oh my god!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love ya xx