The Morning After

5 missed calls, 10 new messages.
Voicemail - "Lucy, I'm so sorry! Where are you I can't find you?"
Message from: Katie😘❤️
"Lucy, please text me back, did u get my call? xxx"
"Are you okay? Xox"
"Seriously where are you?"
"I'm so sorry if you're still pissed off at me"
"I just need to talk..."

I clicked off my phone and threw it on to the pile of clothes on the floor. Before I could turn around I felt his hand on my back, pulling me over and on top of him. Nathan smiled at me before kissing me again. We made out for what seemed like hours, when he looked at the clock and sat up.

"Babe I'm so sorry but I have to go soon. When can I see you again?"

"It's okay, I should probably leave soon too. " I replied. "I'm free whenever... Text me?"

"Sure. I've still got ten minutes, I need to shower. Care to join?"
He winked at me as he grabbed my butt. I squealed and laughed and followed him to the bathroom.

----------------------------------

Fucks sake. I was so busy with Nathan I had forgotten about what happened with Katie last night. Skank bitch.
And I had totally forgotten what my revenge plan even was. Bitchy revenge was easy, spread a few rumours, make her unpopular again...

My phone was ringing. I turned it over, the caller ID showing Cameron xoxo

I slid to answer the call.

"Cam! How was your night?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Bitch, guess what the fuck I just found out."

---------------------------------
AGHHH!! That bitch was gonna get it. I was definitely not holding back this revenge. ugh. The thing about this time, was if it was to be satisfactory, it would need to be planned very carefully. I had called Cameron over, he was supposed to be arriving about now... oh yeah, I hear him. Shouting up the stairs...

"Bitchhh where you at? I come with gossip and takeout pizza!"

He burst in my room holding a steaming pizza box, and jumped on my bed to join me.
I laughed, "Haha you know how to cheer me up Cam. But we need a massive bitch fest. Right now. I need to rant. "

"Honey I am so sorry, I should not have told you on the phone. Way too formal. But now I'm here I will tell the whole story.
So basically..." He handed me a slice of pizza as he took a bite of his.

"Last night. I was having a great time, but, like, after like 11, I couldn't find you anywhere. So, I assumed, being the little slag you are, you would be upstairs fucking someone or some shit like that."

He looked up at me as I laughed,

"Rude!!"

"I know sorry, sorry. So I looked in all the rooms and the second one I looked in there was some girl bouncing on some guy's dick, so I went in to see if it was you. Turns out..."

"It was Katie. With Kieran. For fucks sake, I hate them both so much!!" I threw a pillow across the room in frustration as I shouted.

"Yeah I know. And I hate them too, but it doesn't end there. I'm pretty sure I was quite loud coming into their room because they stopped and looked up at me - Katie looked like a deer in headlights, it was hilarious. Anyway she finally realised who I was and begged me not to tell you. Haha, that bitch was in for some deep shit, as if I wasn't gonna tell you. I mean come on, I'm your best friend. So I went to find you, but I'm pretty sure I could hear you and whoever you were banging from down the corridor so I decided to leave it. Don't want to ruin Lucy's sex, you know, cos she hardly gets any."

He winked at me, and I gave him the middle finger.

"Shut up Cameron. We need to plan revenge. And fast. Got any good ideas?" I tore a bite of pizza off aggressively.

He thought for a bit and then spoke, "I was thinking start off small. A few rumours, shit like that, build it up to a climax. If you know what that is."

I hit him. "Such a rude boy."

------------------------------
OMG you guys I'm soooo sorry!!! I completely forgot about updating this. I know it's been an unacceptably long time but hopefully you appreciate this update, and maybe I can feel more inspired to carry on this story. Maybe even update more than twice a year. Seriously though I will try my best, leave your comments/opinions/ideas on this story, it would really help. Thanks so much, I hope you enjoy!!! xxxx