Camp Jupiter

(Jiper moment)

-Piper's POV-

I saw Jason walk out of his tent and look around, so I walked over to him.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Jason replied. "Why did the hunters leave?"

"Tallia said they picked up a trail that they had to follow."

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?"

"We were going to but Thalia told us to let you rest. Oh and before I forget, Thalia told me to tell you, that she says bye."

"OK, thanks."

"Are you worried? About the quest?"

"Not really. Why? Are you?

"Yes. I mean the prophecy says one of us will die. What if it's you?"

"It won't be me or you. Or anyone for that matter."

"You don't know that. It could be Annabeth, Percy, Delta, Leo, or even-" I was cut off by Jason kissing me. When we pulled away I said, "That's a pretty good way to shut me up.

"I thought so."

He kissed me again when I heard Leo yell, "Hey lovebirds! Come on we got to go!"

"We're coming!" I yelled back. Me and Jason looked at each other and smiled. I grabbed his hand and we ran to the group. They were all ready to go. Mounted on the pegasi and all, so me and Jason mounted our pegasi. I went over to Delta who was on her Pegacorn. I still want one.

"Hey," I said.

She looked up from the ground and said, "Hey. I have a question."

     "What is it?"

"Where do you want to stop in California?"

"There's this place called Camp Jupiter. It's another place for demigods. But Roman demigods."

"My life just keeps getting crazier." I chuckled.

"I get that."

"How crazy was it for you?"

"Well if you don't count my dad getting kidnapped, having to travel to Ancient Rome, closing the doors of death, and putting Gaea to sleep. Not that crazy." We laughed.

"I guess you had it pretty crazy, huh."

"Oh yeah. And you can't forget boy troubles."

"Well that we have in common."

"Let me guess. You like him, he likes you, no one will confess."

"Bingo."

"My advice is just go for it. I mean you already know he likes you. It's not like he's going to say no."

"Maybe after the quest."

"Ok. We should get going."

"Yeah." And we all took off.

-Percy's POV-

I was excited to go to Camp Jupiter. Getting to see Frank, Hazel, and Reyena again. Eventually we got there. We landed our Pegasi in the middle of Camp Jupiter. Everyone came running to us. In the crowd I could see them. Frank, Hazel, and Reyena were walking to us.

When they reached us Hazel said, "Percy? What are you doing here?"

"We were in the neighborhood. Figured we'd stop by," I joked.

Reyena looked at me, "Really? You were in the neighborhood?"

Annabeth said, "Technically that's true."

"Wait," Frank started. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're on a quest," Piper said.

     "What's it for?" Reyena asked.

     "To stop an army," Jason said.

     "Of course," the three of them said at once.

     "Not to be rude or anything, but why'd you come here?" Frank asked.

     "We were hoping you'd help us," Percy said.

-Delta's POV-

     Me and John just looked at each other and stayed quiet not sure what the heck was happening.

     When Percy said, "We were hoping you'd help us."
     They all looked at each other not sure how to answer. Percy still hadn't introduced me and John so I nudged him. He then realized there were two people who didn't know these people.
"Oh yeah. Frank, Hazel, Reyena meet John and Delta." He pointed to us.

"Hi," they all said at once.

"Hi," me and John replied.

"Delta is my little sister," Percy said.

"Really?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah."

"Ok, then."

"Hold on. What's the prophecy?" Reyena asked.

"Not here," Annabeth started. "Not in the open." Everyone nodded.

"Follow me then," Reyena said.

I started to follow them when Percy said,"No. You can't come."

"Why not?" I asked.

"You just can't okay." He turned to Hazel and said, "Can you watch her?"

"Of course," Hazel replied. They started to walk away. I was mad. This is my quest. Not Percy's. I just followed Hazel as she showed me around the camp.

She must've seen the scowl on my face because she said, "He means well."

"What?" I asked.

"Percy. He means well. I'm sure he has his reasons for not having you there."

"I know. And I know what they're talking about."

"What are they talking about?"

"Who's going to die."

"What?"

"Someone is going to die on this quest. And I know who it is."

"Who?"

"You're looking at her."

"How do you know?"

"My dad. I'm meant to die on this quest. And Percy can't change that." Then I realized something. Percy can't change that. Why put my friends in harms way, when I'm the only one that needs to die. "I have to go." I ran off towards our pegasi. I heard Hazel calling after me. When I reached my Pegacorn, Marie, I said, "Come on Marie. We have to go."

She replied,"Sure thing Boss."

I mounted her and we took off.