Chapter 12

When we arrived at the party it was at this huge house. I figured since the house was so big & looked liked it cost like 2,000 a month, the dude's parents must've been rich. We walked into the house & there was people everywhere. Liam leaded us to the backyard where Liam's friend had a huge pool. Then Liam introduced me & breanna to his friend.

"Hey josh this is my friend Arianna & this is Arianna's friend Breanna" He said to Josh.

"Hey Arianna & Breanna. I'm josh & welcome to my party. Haha, if you two are thirsty there's cups & drinks in the kitchen" he said.

"Ok thanks, it was nice meeting you" I said.

Then me & breanna walked back inside and into the kitchen. His kitchen was even more huge. There was cups on the counter and me & breanna grabbed one and we both got Dr.Pepper.

Liam walked into the kitchen and said "C'mon guys, were about to play a game of truth or dare."

"Umm okay" I said.

Everyone came inside the house & everyone sat in the livingroom.

"So, who wants to go first?" Josh said.

"I will" This girl named Alina said.

All the dares were pretty funny & simple. Like Josh had to run outside in his underwear. And this girl named Cierra had to kiss this guy named Jack.

Until there was a big challenge.

"Truth Or Dare, Liam" Josh said.

"Dare" Liam saying nervously.

Out of the whole game it was the first time Liam was actually gonna pick dare.

"Umm I dare you too..." Josh said using his thinking face.

"I got it! I dare you too kiss... Arianna for atleast 5 seconds"

I froze for a bit. Did he just say my name?! Oh lord. What was I getting myself in too.