Chapter 14

I woke up this morning at 9:48 am.

I was still so sleepy.. I even tried going back to sleep but it didn't work.

So, I just got up & went downstairs.

My mom must've been still asleep since I would usually hear her making smoothies at like 7 o'clock in the morning.

I ate some cinnamon toast crunch cereal & went back to my room, grabbed my IPhone & called Breanna.

I figured she'd be awake around this time.

Her mom makes her get up at the butt-crack of dawn to get up & watch her little brothers since her mom has work.

"Hello?" Breanna said.

"Hey, what are you doing today?" I asked.

"Umm I'm gonna watch my little brothers & maybe go somewhere later" She said.

"Oh, well do you wanna go to the mall later? Together. It's really quiet at my house & I need to get out more" I said.

"Yeah, that's cool. I'll call you when I'm done babysitting" She said.

"Ok bye" I said.

At around 10:30 I heard my mom get up so I went downstairs.

"Hey mom, goodmorning" I said.

"Hey hun, your up early" she said.

"Yeah, and your up late then you usually are" I said.

"Well, I couldn't sleep last night" she said.

"Oh well I'm gonna go to the mall later with Breanna" I said.

"Ok, well I hope you have fun" she said.

"Thanks. But mom you seem kinda lonely here. You should go out on a girls night sometime just to not stay here all the time" I said.

"Well thanks hun. I might just be doing that tonight" she said.

"Your welcome, but imma go chill back in my room so love ya" I said.

Hey guys! Sorry for this boring chapter. I didn't really know what to write. Any ideas? Just comment (: Besides this chapter I hope you enjoy the rest of them! If you please will vote! You'll be a big help, lol (; But Enjoy ! (: Xoxo