Reunited

This is a pic of Jax Herondale

    "AVA" Clary screamed as she woke up."She ok Clare. She's ok" said Kennedy. She looked up and Kennedy and Maurice looking at her. Behind them were Izzy, Simon, and Magnus."Hey guys" she said. Izzy ran over and crushed her."I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she screamed in her ear."I can't breathe" clary gasped. Izzy let go. Simon and Magnus came over and hugged her."Hey Fray. I'm sorry. We heard about everything. Jace is a jackass"."Yea, I almost killed him for you biscuit" Magnus said."Yea, I'm surprised you healed him. Speaking of, where r your helpers? We need to thank them." Izzy said.
    Then it hit her."AVA, STELLA, JAX" Clary screamed. She tried to get up but was in to much pain."MOM" she heard and was crushed for a second time by 3 people."I feel like shit so this might not be the best time". They all got off her and said sorry guiltily. Clary hugged all of them gently and then took Ava's face in her hands."Ava Maia Maryse. Don't you ever, EVER scare me like that again. You understand?" Izzy, Simon, and Magnus were looking at them, then back to her, clearly putting 2 and 2 together.
"Yes mom. Also you have some explaining to do" she said. I looked at her puzzled."When I was amplifying your power...""Something you should've never done""... Whatever, I saw a few things about the man we were healing in your brain" she said."We'll talk about it" Clary said, going pale."k" said Ava suspiciously."Clary...who r these kids?" asked Simon. Before Clary could answer Stella jumped in."I'm Stella, this is my sister Ava, and my brother Jax. We r triplets and our mother is Clary Fray" she said with a smile."Whose their father?" said Simon."I think you know. Take one look at Jax and I think it's obvious." Clary muttered. They were all frozen for a minute, taking this in. Then Izzy then screamed at the top of her lungs "IM AN AUNTIE" she then pointed to Simon and Magnus "AND YOUR UNCLES". Just then two people walked through the door.
Jace was being supported by Alec as they walked in the room. Jace was asleep. "What on earth r u talking about? Who's an uncle? Is that Clary?" said Alec."GET HIM IN BED" shouted Sarah coming in the room, pushing Alec to the ground."What the hell is wrong with you?" said Alec. Ignoring him Sarah pushed Clary over and eased Jace on the bed beside her."Fuck you bitch" she said, flicking Sarah off."If you weren't hurt I would kick your ass right now". "Try me". She looked at Jace beside her. And she couldn't help it. She pulled him closer and put his head on her lap."What the fuck are you doing" said Stella. Jax was looking confused but Ava stared at him with wide eyes. She figured it out.
   Clary said to Ava,"Since your the only smart kid here..." with that Stella and Jax smacked her arm but she continued,"...I'm going to speak to you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept this from you. But he hurt me really bad and that's why I left. And if you want to know what's he's like take one look at Jax." Clary expected Ava to be mad. But instead she hugged her."It's ok mom, if you got hurt I understand why you left"."Thank you."Is he really exactly like Jax?""Yes""We're all doomed." Jax hit Ava on the back of the head.
"What the hell is going on" said Jace from Clary's lap."Your in a institute dumbass. You really are stupid" said Jax. Clary, Sarah, and Kennedy looked at each other and grinned. They had the perfect plan.
   Clary got up. Jace still hadn't noticed her yet because he was arguing with Jax. Clary, Sarah, and Kennedy ran to get Shea. Then they went to get Jaxs worst fear. Ducks. He HATED ducks. Like father like son. They were keeping them in a cage until the right time. This was the right time. They each took the duck they named. Sarah named hers Daisy, Kennedy named her Donald, Shea named hers Howard, Clary named hers Daffy.
   They all ran down to the room that Jax was in."On 3" said Kennedy."1...2...3!!" And they ran in. Jax screamed as they chased him around. Jace was also screaming. "FUCK ALL OF YOU! WHAT THE FUCK GIRLS. YOUR ALL BITCHES" they both screamed. Seeing they were both scared they split into 2 groups. Team Jax:Sarah and Kennedy, and Team Jace:Clary and Shea. Clary and Shea chased Jace. Jace still hadn't noticed her or was just to terrified to say anything. Clary pushed Jace on the bed and straddled him, shoving the duck in his face."Whoever you are get off me. I hate ducks" the New Yorkers began to laugh."Come on Jace" said Izzy,"I know you cheated on her and probably never loved her at all but you don't have to act like she doesn't exist". With that Jace looked up."Clary?!?!" He said."Yep". The girls brought Jax over and put him next to Jace."Boys, meet Donald, Daisy, Howard, and Daffy" said Shea."Mom, this is not cool. You know I hate ducks. I thought you loved me" said Jax."That makes 2 of us kid....WAIT....MOM?!?!"said Jace."Oh yea. Let me continue with my" said Izzy."Oh no" muttered Jax."IM SO EXCITED. IM GOING TO TAKE THE GIRLS SHOPPING AND HELP TRAIN THE BOY. HOW OLD ARE THEY? WHAT R THEY LIKE? WHO IS THE MOST STYLIST?" Ava and Jax walked up to her, slapped her and screamed "SHUT THE FUCK UP". Izzy looked stunned for a moment."You're definitely Clary's kids"
   Then Stella spoke up "Soooo, you like shopping?". Clary smacked herself in in the face. Why did she have to ask that? "More than anything in the world" said Izzy."ME TO" screamed Stella. Then they both jumped up and down and squealed. "She finally has a new shopping buddy" said Ava. Ava was Stella's shopping buddy, and she hated it."Clary, can I talk to you?" said Jace."We'll leave" said everyone. They all left. They left Clary with Jace.
    "Clary....." said Jace but she stopped him."Just don't. I can't believe you Jace.  How could you do that? I thought you loved me. You left me when I needed you most. I left because my kids needed a better life, one they couldn't have with you.""So they are my kids" said Jace."Yes" said Clary. Jace just stood there stunned for a moment."WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT. I DESERVED TO KNOW". Clary got so mad. He had not right to be mad. That asshole cheated on her."YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. YOU CHEATED ON ME. I WAS PROTECTING THEM. YOU DONT DESERVE THEM OR ME." screamed Clary. Then Jace kissed her. She kissed him back with all the desperation she had over the past 10 years."I missed you and I'm sorry" said Jace. She pushed him on the bed and straddled him. Soon all their clothes were off and well, you can guess what happened next.