-Blake+Jade=-

After me and Jade talked restlessly, we found out how much we actually have in common. Its kinda strange how much closer you are to someone when they're just like you, but I guess that thought kind of speaks for itself. "Lemme see your schedule" Jade says extending her hand. Here I pull my folded lifeline out of my back pocket and place it in the palm of her hand. She opens it slowly trying not to rip the fragile paper, she probably knows what its like to have to rely on a schedule when you have 9 classes in huge ass school. "Yay!" She almost shouts, "You have B-Lunch!" And....? Im a little confused by her excitement but I soon catch on. "I have B-Lunch too I can introduce you to my boyfriend Blake!" My enthusiastic smile fades like old jeans when I hear Blake's name in the same sentence as my boyfriend. She looks at me sideways and I don't blame her, Im bad at controlling my emotions especially anger, but I can only be mad at myself for falling for someone way out of my league. "Whats wrong" she says searching my face for an answer. I bite my tongue to what I really want to say, and just smile really wide probably creeping her out even further. She starts laughing again and I sigh in relief  to myself. Jade seems like a really nice girl and I don't want to ruin out friendship before it starts over a stupid little crush.