Backstage

After the concert finished Justin's security guards came to collect Amelia to bring her backstage, she was freaking out so bad, she always wanted to meet him and now she has the chance to.

Security guards - "Give us a second please, we will go and check if Justin's ready."
Amelia - "Okay!"

She was so excited to finally meet him, she was sitting there waiting for the door to open. "Oh my god I'm gonna meet the Justin Bieber!" She thought while freaking. Then the doors opened and the guards came walking out.

Security guards - "Okay Amelia, Justin's ready for you. Please follow us."
Amelia nodded and got up to follow them through the white double doors.

She got through to see Justin sitting on a chair waiting for her, he got up and walked over to Amelia.

Justin Bieber - "Hi Amelia-"
Amelia - "Oh my god! Hi Justin!"
Justin Bieber - "Sit down with me." He smiled at Amelia.
Amelia nodded and sat down next to him, she was so excited and nervous.

Justin Bieber - "You nervous or excited?" He chuckled.
Amelia - "Bit of both to be honest." She chuckled with Justin.

After talking for an hour Justin leaned forward and Amelia stayed where she was "Oh my god what's he doing?" She thought starting to blush. Justin kissed Amelia's lips delicately. He leaned back and looked Amelia in her sparkling eyes.

Justin Bieber - "-Sorry- I- I just felt like I wanted to do that."
Amelia - "It's fine. I liked that." She chuckled while biting her lip.

Justin leaned forward and kissed Amelia again, but this time Amelia grabbed him and kissed him back hard. None of them held back, they both loved every second of it, so much that Justin forgot about protection. Oops!

••••••••••~~~~~~~
••••••••••~~~~~~~

I hope you liked 'Pregnant With Baby Bieber - Backstage' :)❤️Xx