Chapter 5: Celebrate

After Spencer's team put their guns away they walked over to the BAU team. The leader extend his hand out. Hotch grabbed it and shook it firmly. "My name is Adam. Over by Spencer is Sam. On my right is Lillie and Alisa. Beside them is James, Jacob and Andrew. We were wondering if y'all would accompany us for drinks?" Adam asked. Hotch looked around at his team. "I guess. I'll have to call Garcia and tell her where." Hotch responded. Adam nodded and grabbed a hold of Spencer and Sam. "I need you two to go and log the time and stuff down. We will go back to the building and change out of our clothes them meet at the building and we can have drinks there. Think you can handle it?" Adam asked. Sam and Spencer nodded. "Good! I can always count on you guys!" Adam said clapping a hand on their shoulders. Sam pulled out the log books and Spencer pulled out the time and event notebook. They started writing down everything in order. Adam just walked back over. "I just got off the phone with Garcia and she said she would meet up with us. We just need to know where." Morgan said. "Back at our building. We need to get changed and look over some things. You guys can go change and meet us up there. If you don't see us ask Annabelle." Adam said and pointed to the car. Everyone piled in and rode off. "They seem nice." Rossi said. The rest of the team nodded. "We need to get going." Hotch said. They loaded up and went back to the BAU. "We will meet up here in 30." Hotch said and got in his truck. Everyone got in their cars and went home to change.

At the SRU
The team arrived and Sam placed the log books they finished in the front desk. Annabelle took it and placed it in the basket. "Hey Annabelle. How was your day?" Sam asked. "Good." Annabelle said and turned back to her work. Sam and the team changed and went to the workout place. "Spencer. I want you and Sam to stick fight. The best of the best. One on one." Adam ordered. Sam grabbed the sticks and threw one at Spencer. Spencer grabbed it and placed himself on the mat directly in front of Sam. Sam slashed his stick at Spencer but Spencer moved out of the way. "I got 50 saying Spencer will win." James said. "No way. San has this in the bag. 60 on Sam." Jacob said. They shook on it. Sam hit Spencer in the leg but Spencer hit Sam in the lower region. Sam fell to his knees. "I call a rematch." Sam said. Spencer nodded. "Face off again. Spencer this time no lower region please." Adam said. They faced each other again and started the match.

The BAU Team
The BAU team arrived at the building. They opened the doors and walked in. They saw a women at the desk looking over at the training area. They heard the sound sticks hitting each other. They walked up to the lady. "The SRU team said for us to meet them here. Are they in this room." Rossi asked pointed to the workout area. She nodded. The team walked in.

Spencer used the stick to try and trip Sam, but Sam moved and slashed the stick at Spencer's legs. Spencer moved his leg and stabbed the stick at Sam stomach. Sam grabbed Spencer's arm and flipped him over. Spencer used his legs and wrapped it around Sam's head and flipped him over. Spencer placed his knee at Sam's throat. "Spencer won that one. Nicely done boys." Adam said. Jacob paid James his money tossed Sam and Spencer a towel. Spencer grabbed it and towel dried his hair. "So this is how you guys stay fit?" Derek asked. Spencer smiled at them. "No. We train all the time. We just use this to keep us on our toes." Jacob responded. Sam and Spencer went to the changing area. "Where are they going?" JJ asked. "Wash up. They were going at this for a good 45 minutes or so." James replied. "Please take a seat. We don't bite." Adam said. The girls sat down beside Alisa and Lillie. The guys sat down all over the room. After everyone got their drinks Sam and Spencer walk in. Adam tossed them a beer each and the caught it and sat down. "I heard Spencer and this lovely blonde got married. Explain that to me please." Jacob joked. The rest of the night consisted of laughter and beer drinking.