Chapter 3: The New Team

Spencer was on his way to the S.R.U. for the fist time. He hated it. He wished he could be there with the others instead of somewhere where he don't know anyone. Sure he would be home at a decent hour by he missed the team. He missed everything there was in the B.A.U. As he parked his car he thought about all the fun times he had with them. Man he missed them. He slowly opened the car door and got out. He made his way inside the building. It was nice. It was a nice colors and all. He made his way down to where he say a lady named Annabelle. She was at the desk when he approach her. Spencer asked " do you know where I can find the S.R.U.?" She looked up at him and smiled. She pointed behind him. Spencer turned around to look. He saw some people working out. He nodded his thanks and walked forward. He was greeted by a man who seemed to be 35 years of age. "You must be Spencer! I am so glad to have you on my team. My name is Adam." Adam said holding out his hand. Spencer took in and shook it a few times. They walked into a place where the rest of the team was. They all stopped what they were doing to look at him. A man that looked to be about 23 came up to Spencer. " Hi my name is Sam. I heard a lot about you. You were the youngest person to join the B.A.U." Sam said. " Yeah that's me." Spencer replied. Sam took him over to the rest of the team. He met James, Alisa, Jacob, Andrew, and Lille. They seemed like nice people. He felt welcomed.