Surprise Invitation

Scillia grew up to be a very beautiful fine lady, a lady any knight in Westeros would kill to have as their own. Despite her longing to see her mother, she couldn't deny the fact that she was always being treated and taken good care of, never failing to have her wishes denied by her family members. She was treated as gold and jade by the Hildegards for being the very first Lady being born to the Hildegards after seven generations of trying hard to conceive an heiress but all else failed when the Hildegards were often blessed with numerous heirs. As she was spending her time at the Rose Garden again, her favorite hangout spot in the House of Hildegard when she was first brought in, she was busy singing her favorite lullaby Begonia used to sing for her since she was little on a tiled bench, not realizing that someone was standing behind her.

"That's a very nice song!" a man said, frightening her, "oh I must apologize if I've scared you." he apologized, standing next to Scillia now.

"It's alright Randel, my mother used to sing that song for me when I was little." Scillia cracked a small smile as she stood,

"mind taking a stroll with me? I'm in need of a company to talk to right now." Randel stretch his arm out for Scillia to take, as they walked together around the gardens,

"you look so down, is there anything bothering you?" Scillia asked after realizing the frustrated look on Randel's face,

"yes, I was hoping to talk it out with you, father has arranged for me to get married to a Lady from House Arryn." Randel admitted, sighing. "My heart is in distress, knowing that I'll never love her the way a husband should." 

"You'll learn to love her as she'll learn to love you too." Scillia tried to comfort him,

"but we both have never met, how can we love when we're far away from each other?" Randel heaved a sigh,

"distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, it's rather a reminder of how strong a love can be." Scillia stopped at her track, 

"trust me, I'm sure your future bride is going to love you with all her heart and you two are going to be very blessed having each other, just believe in fate!" Scillia added, assuring Randel before they two decided to continue with their stroll around the garden.

"I'm lucky to have you as my sister Scillia, although I admit, I used to wish that you were my sister who shares the same mother as mine instead of sharing only half of father's blood, I hope you're not offended with what I've said, don't take it to heart." Randel pursed his lip, staring at Scillia.

"Ugly truth that hurts is better than a beautiful lie that will hurt us even more in the future, I'm glad you're willing to share your opinion on this matter, grandmother doesn't like me mentioning my real mother in front of the family." Scillia smiled faintly, looking down at the hem of her dress.

"she might be sharp-tongued, but she means well, whatever she does is for the best for our family, I hope you understand her intention." Randel patted Scillia's delicate hand on his arm, but before Scillia could answer him, a maid came running to them, curtsying at them obsequiously.

"Lord Randel, Lady Scillia, your presence has been requested at the Golden Hall." the maid informed them both, still looking down. She waited for both Randel and Scillia to walk pass her while trailing a few meters behind them to the Golden Hall. Greeting the family members, Randel and Scillia took their respective place on top of the dais.

"Good, everyone is here, I shall announce something important!" Aedelric smiled, carrying his golden goblet with him as he stood.

"What seems to be the matter father? What important matter must you tell us?" Aveline couldn't help but to be curios, 

"a good friend of mine, Tywin Lannister has invited us over to stay at his house for a few weeks, well, he and I actually have something important to discuss about, your presence doesn't matter much at the House of Lannister but as a mere guest out of courtesy." Aedelric announced before sipping his wine,

"I'm sure everyone here is willing to go, how can we refuse such a divine offer, especially one coming from House Lannister." Philip added, making a statement that everyone in the Golden Hall knew that he was actually making sure that everyone, especially his family have to accept the Lannister's invitation of staying at their house for a few weeks whether they like it or not.

"Good, because we're making our move in two days time, make sure Lady Scillia has everything she needs, dresses, jewelries and shoes, I don't want her to leave anything behind, Scillia my dear." Aedelric finally sat, gesturing Scillia over to him, "always remember to look beautiful, I want to introduce my beautiful granddaughter to the Lannister when we're there!" Aedelric held her hand, caressing it gently while smiling at her.

"I'll do my best grandfather." Scillia cursty before heading back to her seat, after round of being told what needs to be done, the Hildegards were finally dismissed. 

"Tywin is going to be so jealous, he's always wanted a beautiful granddaughter, your beauty can never be compared to Myrcella of course!" Dragoslava linked arms with Scillia, escorting her out of the Golden Hall and to her chamber. "Have some sleep and goodnight my sweet dear!" she held Scillia's face, placing kisses on her cheeks before heading to her chamber.

"My Lady, it's time for bed." a young girl about Scillia's age smiled,

"I told you to never address me with formality in private didn't I Luella?" Scillia turned to tickle her lady-in-waiting at the stomach, causing her to yelp.

"Keep your voice down!" Scillia hushed her down, placing her index finger on her lip,

"Sorry, come on, I'll get berated if you're not in bed already." Luella pulled Scillia into her chamber softly, not wanting to harm Scillia at the slightest. After bathing Scillia, Luella combed her wavy dark brown hair till she was satisfied with the condition before dressing Scillia up. Luella waited till Scillia was asleep before heading to her own chamber beside Scillia's.