Gospel is the good news

Throughout the two days on the trot Tommen accompanied Scillia around Red Keep, having small but meaningful conversation that would keep Scillia smiling through the day. Just when she thought all her bad days were past, she and Tommen were taking a stroll around the garden as usual when they both suddenly bumped into Tywin and Joffrey.

"Ah, Lady Scillia, nice to see you again." Tywin smiled at the sight of his grandson and Scillia walking together.

"Lord Tywin, it's a pleasure to see you too!" Scillia curtsied, unintentionally making eye contact with Joffrey as she got up,

"I won't hold you two back any longer, Tommen, do your job as the host of Red Keep." Tywin glared at Tommen softly, nodding, Tommen interlinked his arm with Scillia as they tried to get pass Tywin and Joffrey. As expected of him, Joffrey got hold of Scillia's wrist, pulling her closer to him.

"I want to see you in my chamber this evening, you best do as I say my sweet Lady!" Joffrey growled in a low tone, hitting Scillia's face with his hot breath. Scillia could only nod in fear and let out a gasp when Joffrey let go of her hand, allowing Tommen to pull her away. As much as Scillia would do anything to avoid Joffrey, it was indeed fated that she can never outrun him in Red Keep, or so she thought. Being accompanied by her ladies in waiting to Joffrey's chamber, they were stopped by the guards standing outside the door to Joffrey's chamber.

"His Grace has given order that only Lady Scillia is permitted to enter!" one of the guards informed them, staring at each other forlornly,

"I'll be waiting for you outside Scillia! Don't be afraid!" Luella held Scillia's hand before giving them a gentle squeeze,

"Remember what Lady Sansa told you? Never show your fear, good luck and may the Gods be with you Lady Scillia!" Jeanne wrapped her arm around Scillia's shoulders.

"We'll get someone for you if there's any problem my Lady" Militsa cupped Scillia's face. Mustering the courage, Scillia braved herself into Joffrey's chamber. Once inside, she saw many head of wild animals hanging on the wall,

"There you are! My sweet Lady Scillia!" a voice called out, surprising her, "welcome to my chamber! How do you like it?" Joffrey peck the back of her hand,

"It's wonderful your Grace!" Scillia replied confidently, "what seems to be the matter that you wanted to see me your Grace?" Scillia asked,

"Have a seat first my sweet Lady" Joffrey pulled and sat her down at the table. "There's always reason to whatever I do Scillia!" Joffrey coe as he pour a glass of wine for Scillia. "You've been avoiding me, why?" Joffrey asked in a stern voice,

"That's not true your Grace, I was busy touring around Red Keep!" Scillia answered, her inner monologue screaming words of courage at her.

"Good! If that's what you truly meant!" Joffrey stood, walking around with his goblet, "there's also another reason why I wanted to see you this evening Scillia! I'm arranged to be married to Lady Margaery of House Tyrell! I thought it would be best to let you know!" he confessed.

"That's a good news your Grace, I'm happy for you!" Scillia was immediately lighten up with the news, feeling relief for a moment.

"It is a good news of course! The two strongest houses of Westeros are joining forces and together, we shall be invincible!" Joffrey agreed, spreading his hands out in the air. "But I'll loose even more if I can't marry the person I love!" Joffrey stared at Scillia.

"Your Grace? What do you mean by that?" Scillia furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

"My sweet Lady Scillia, are you aware that you're the finest lady in all of Westeros? More beautiful than my sister and the women in King's Landing? When mother told me that I was to get married to Margaery, I told myself, how will I be able to see your face everyday if I were to marry Lady Margaery?" Joffrey got closer to Scillia to twirl her wavy dark brown hair. "But then again, as a smart King, I've found a way, a really clever plan!" Joffrey sniffed her hair,

"And what is that clever plan of yours your Grace?" Scillia begin trembling in fear, smirking at her, Joffrey's hand slowly made its way to the back of Scillia's hair for grasping, causing her to gasp when Joffrey pulled her head back.

"I'll make you my Queen after Lady Margaery has given me an heir or two, I'll claim her heirs as bastard! That'll be enough to get her kicked out of King's Landing." Joffrey gently blew on Scillia's lips.

"But why? Your Grace, Lady Margaery is about to your wife, Queen consort of King's Landing! She'll be the mother to your future sons and daughters!" Scillia looked forlornly into the window of Joffrey's soul.

"But I have other plans in mind! A Lady like you is only fit to be my Queen and to carry my children! Beautiful, talented and smart, I can never describe a better lady than you!" Joffrey leaned in closer to peck Scillia's lips when she started struggling, "don't fight me sweet Scillia! You're only a lady! You'll never be able to defeat a King! You're fated to be mine Scillia! Mine and only mine!" Joffrey growled, diving in to capture Scillia's luscious red lip that shames the red rose. Her first kiss was stolen by a man she never loves and to Scillia, she could only cry in silence, tears after tears rolled down her cheeks before they both heard knocks on the door.

"Your Grace, Lord Tywin is asking for you!" the guard outside called out, Scillia quickly pushed Joffrey aside and stood aside to a corner.

"No words about this matter should come out from your mouth after tonight, my sweet Lady!" Joffrey smirked, pecking Scillia's lip once more before turning away to open the door. Seeing this an as opportunity to escape, she made a dash out of the chamber and ran to hug one of her ladies in waiting. The three of her ladies in waiting stroked her affectionately, comforting her, they don't know what happened in his chamber but what they do know is that, Joffrey has made Scillia his new play toy.