Nozomi, watch out!

μ's - a popular School Idol Group. μ's has won Love Live! However something dramatic happened between them.
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

3rd Person PoV
"Kayo-chin~!! Eli-chan said that we should meet in the meeting Room~~!" Hoshizora Rin said to her childhood friend. Rin took Koizumi Hanayo's hand and ran. "D- Darega....TASUKETTE!!!" She shouted for help. "*sigh* Why do you shout for help, Hanayo? It is nothing serious to call for help." Nishikino Maki said.
"MAKI-CHAN~~!! Come here!!" Rin said happily. Sighning, Maki went over to Rin and Hanayo.

"Kotori-chan~!" Kousoka Honoka said to Minami Kotori while hugging her from the back. "H-Honoka-chan~? What are you doing?" Kotori asked. "Eli said that we should go and meet them in the meering room." Sonoda Umi replied. "Ah! Umi-chan. She said that?" Kotori said as Umi nodded. "Now, let's goo~!!" Honoka replied happily and dragged Kotori and Umi with her.

"Nico. Don't just stand here in front of the mirror." Ayase Eli said to Yazawa Nico. "Demo~ I am so cute don't you think so~? Nico Nico nii~!" Yazawa Nico said. "*sigh* Nico..." Eli said but Tojou Nozomi stopped her. "Ma ma~ Just let her, Elicchi. Nicocchi just wants to practice on how she can get more fans~" Nozomi said teasing Nico.
"Nozomi, you-" Nico tried to say but got interrupted by the shouting from Honoka and Rin.

"MINNA~~!! WE ARE HERE~~!!!" Honoka and Rin shouted together. "Eli, why did you needed us to get here?" Umi and Maki asked. "We need to discuss for our new song..." Eli said and everyone got serious.

(Time skip~~)

~Nozomi's PoV~
'Ahhh...Maki-chan is so good...The new song "Oh, love and peace" is so heartwarming...' I thought as I went home with Elicchi. But then Elicchi went over to the other road but she didn't realize that a car was driving towards her.

"Elicchi, watch out!" I shouted as I pushed her over and me laying on the street while the car drove over me. My vision got blurry, I could only see Elicchi crying. "Don't...Cry....Elicchi...." were my last words before I passed out.