Don't die!

~3rd Person PoV~
"NOZOMI!! Don't leave!" Eli shouted at the half-dead body from Nozomi. 'This can't be true...' "Eli/-chan!!" The other μ's members shouted as they run over to her. "Wah! What happened here?!?" Rin said panicking. "Don't panick!! We should call the ambulance first!" Umi shouted. "A-Ah, then I will call my mother to bring an ambulance car here..." Maki said, dialing her mother's number and talked to her on the phone.

"Is she going to be ok, Eli-chan?" Kotori asked with a hint of sadness. But Eli didn't answer. "N-Nico is sorry for what she did, Nozomi..." Nico said trying not to cry. Honoka and Hanayo hugged each other and cried. "Nozomi-chan!! Nozomi-chan!! Don't diee!!" Honoka shouted. But it was no help. μ's eldest member, Tojou Nozomi had an horrible car accident. Some time later, the ambulance arrived.

~Time skip brought to you by NozoEli~
The whole drive, Eli was the only one who didn't speak. 'Was it my fault?' She thought over and over again. "Eli." Umi said looking to her. "Don't worry. She will be ok, I am sure of it." Umi said determinded. Nico went on crying as Maki patted her back m, trying to calm Nico down. The same goes for Rin and Hanayo. Rin patted Hanayo's head and Hanayo tried to calm herself down.

Honoka and Kotori continued hugging each other. When they finally arrives, they rushed out and run into the hospital. "Mom, how is Nozomi doing?" Maki asked her mother. "She will need an operation now, which will be held by your father. But I will assure you all that Nozomi-san will be ok." Her mother replied with a soft smile and went away.

"Nozomi..." Eli mumbled as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Why did that happen to you...?" She asked herself, while the others are getting worried for Eli.

~Another Time Skip~ (Because I am evil)
Maki's father came out giving Maki a thumbs up. μ's was very relived to hear that. "The operation went very well. But the will be a high chance of her not remembering who you all are and that she was a school idol. I am sorry for these bad news, but I can't do anything about it. You will need to help her." He said as his assistents are rolling out the bed where Nozomi lies on. "I am so glad..." Eli said before she fell asleep because she got exhausted from the whole panicking.