Chapter 02

"Fuck."

Damn, is that Baekhyun? Baekhyun of EXO? He's freaking cute, and handsome in person. He's mine already.

Wait, What? Cut it off Miyoung! You're wrong. It's not what you think.

I got down, dusting off my chair, and sat again on the chair. My classmates also did the same too, except for the group of girls on the right corner, still cheering, and squealing. Is he really that famous?

I rolled my eyes at them, as my eyes darted on Baekhyun, that member of EXO. Darn.

"Annyeong, I'm Byun Baekhyun. Call me Baekhyun. This class is lucky, do you know why? Well, you got the chance to talk to me, especially the girls." he introduced himself, adding a wink at the end.

Ew, he's disgusting. A disgusting flirt. Just no.

Everyone once again squealed. Others were trying to get Baekhyun's attention, while others were already introducing themselves in chorus.

"Oh My God. Um, okay. Baekhyun, please take your seat, over there." Mrs. Kim said, pointing his seat that's actually beside me.

W-wait, does that means we'll be seatmates? Hell no. I ain't accepting this shit. Thus, it's freaking hard. Why? Of course! You're sitting beside an idol who's probably famous now this time.

I'm blaming everything on Hana and Mina. They sit behind me, while I'm by the window. Then, this empty seat beside me, is taken by an idol, already.

I hate this. Even though I'm still classmates with Hana and Mina, I'm still, (already) hating this school year.

Wish me luck.

Hopefully, just hopefully, I'll survive being his seatmate for the rest of the school year.

"Um, okay. Thank you." he thanked and made his way beside me.

As I looked his eyes, it turned to me, actually glancing at me. He's eyes are full of... something.

I awkwardly sat properly, gulping, as I felt sweat on my body.

The hell? Why am I feeling kind of nervous? I shouldn't be caring all about this shit.

As I looked my surroundings, all girls' eyes were on me. Wait, they're giving me death glares. Some are gesturing saying they'll kill me. Some are also saying to be nice.

Be nice? Hahaha, I can't be nice all the time though.

I ignored them, like they're all trashes on the ground. Gosh, I'm being harsh.

Now I know.

That this will be the worst school year. Good luck to me.

»

The class started normally. And honestly, I want to ask my classmates, especially the girls, Mina and Hana on why they envy Baekhyun so much?

Well, because he's creepy. Yes, creepy. Why? Well, he kept on freaking staring at me. And him staring, also made question if there's something wrong with my face. He's creepy. His stare is like... he wants something, or like, he want something from me.

Help me get away from him.

"Um," I muttered, gulping and focused on the teacher, teaching us her lesson.

But in the corner of my eye, I can see him, I can see him staring at me.

Damn, it's seriously creepy! Creepy as hell. Like and idol is staring at you can be creepy too.