Chapter 1: New Mission

"Good job Secret. You successfully completed your mission as always!" Nakangiting bati ni Zero. Isa sa mga kasamahan niya sa AAO.

Ang Assassin Agent Organization o AAO ay isang sekreto at pribadong oragnisasyon kung saan nabibilang ang mga ekstraodinaryong indibiwal na hinubog upang maging assassin o agent. The AAO is responsible for the deployment of the said individuals on the different parts of the world to help and solve the crisis that the government can't handle.

She's been part of the organization for almost eight years. Similar to the movie James Bond, all of them had a license to kill because in there line of work killing is necessary and unavoidable.

Secret is one of the youngest in their organization and there number is comparatively low compared to the government intelligence agencies.

"Thanks." Maikling sagot niya. "By the way Zero may next mission na ba ulit ako?"

Tanong niya sa binata ngunit nagkibit-balikat naman ito bago humarap sa computer niya.

Zero is a professional and a very skilled hacker. He can be treated as a genius and he started to hack the system of small companies when he was just thirteen years old. He got arrested when he was 21 years old and Sir A, scouted him instead which he accept.

"I don't know. But Sir A was asking you to go to her office as soon as you arrive here. Baka doon niya sasabihin kung may bagong mission nang nakalaan sayo."

"Okay, thanks." Secret answered before turning her back from him. Naglakad si Secret patungo sa opisina ng kanilang boss. It's not that far from Zero's kaya mabilis lang siyang nakarating sa tapat ng pintuan ng opisina ni Sir A.

Kumatok siya sa pintuan.

"Sir. This is Secret. Asking permission to Enter."

"Come in." Sir A answered and the door automatically opened.

The door immediately closed as soon as she stepped inside. Secret walked inside and stoped on halfway near Sir A's desk.

Their boss is already in 50's ngunit hindi halata ang edad nito dahil ang itsura nito ay nasa early 40's pa lamang.

"I want to congratulate you dahil natapos mo ulit ang mission mo. You successfully eliminate the Red Syndicate that performs human trafficking." Bati nito habang nakatingin ng diretso.

"Thank you Sir."

Sir A nodded saka muling nagsalita.

"Secret. I learned that the Red Syndicate is a part of the Shadows." He said with a grim voice. Nagdilim naman ang mukha ni Secret dahil sa nasabing impormasyon.

"Pero Sir A, Shadows are gone. That organization was exterminated twelve years ago. Are you saying that they manage to hide and rebuild it again?" Gulat na tanong niya.

"That's what the reports said. But I found a strange rumour a year ago and I decided to investigate it." Sir A said. "And I found out that Shadows manage to survive. It's still unknown who is the current leader and how did they manage to keep their tracks hidden from us."

"Sir. Is it possible that the previous leader who died was just a puppet and the real leader didn't die that day?"

Sir A sighed. "That's one of the many possibilities that's why I'm trying to re-investigate that incident this time."

"Now about your next mission." He said and paused. "You will enter the Luxeford academy disguising yourself as a student."

"Huh?" she uttered with a dumbfounded voice. "What? Why?"