Chapter 3

Blake's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than usual so I went downstairs and made breakfast. My dad already left for work. My parents aren't together anymore but my stepmom is asleep. My sister woke up a few minutes after me an started getting ready. Typical girls with their makeup and hair. My brother was still asleep he doesn't wake up until half an hour or so later. Even though they're my stepsister and stepbrother I treat them as my real siblings. When I finished eating I went to the bathroom, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and got my backpack. The bus will be here in about a minute or so. I walked outside and waited for the bus while talking to a few friends of mine. I looked around for Claire but she was inside. I wonder why she is always inside? Why doesn't she come outside and talk to everyone here? She at least has to know ONE person out here... She knows me! Why doesn't she just come outside and talk to me? I was pulled out of my thoughts when the bus arrived and she came outside to get on. I didn't wanna bug her this morning so I just got on the bus and sat down without talking to her.

When I got off the bus I looked around for my friend Michael. "Hey mike!" I said while walking up to him. He was smiling about something. "What's got you in such a good mood?" I asked. "Oh nothing. You know that girl that I asked out and she said maybe? Well she told me yes this morning" he smiled. I've never seen him this happy over a girl saying yes? Something's different here? "I've never seen you this happy about a girl saying yes before?" I said curiously. "Dude, she's different" he said while looking like he's in his own little world. "What makes her so different?" I said curiously again. "She just is. I can tell. You'll see one day." He said still dazed. "Whatever man. Cya later" I waved. I was walking to class and the day went by as usual. Same boring old day. Until the end! I was looking forward to seeing Claire. I love to annoy her. Her reactions are funny!

When I got outside this girl started talking to me but I ignored her and kept looking for Claire. When I turned around I couldn't find her. Where is she? Man, she's good at hiding. I wonder if she's purposely hiding from me? Suddenly I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Molly. "Um hey" I said. "Hi!! So what's up" she asked. I think she might like me but I mean who doesn't? Oh.. That's right... Claire. Well for now ;) "nothing just looking for someone." I answered. "Oh. Who? Maybe I can help!!" She said excitedly. "Um.... Claire." I stated confuse on why she wanted to talk to me. "Oh! I know her! She's one of my friends!! She isn't that crazy about you" she said. "Yeah.. I know" I said sounding slightly disappointed. But I always get the girl. So I don't have to worry. "Um so I will go find her!" She said while running away. I hope she finds her fast before the bus shows up. I don't know why I love to annoy her so much. Maybe it's her reactions that make me want to tease her more. I have to admit she blushes a lot for a girl that "doesn't" like me. I I laughed to myself when I was pulled out of my thoughts from yelling. "CLAIREEEE! Get over here! Nowwww!" Right away I knew it was Molly. She yells alot but she's a good friends I guess. "Ugh... Whatever" I heard Claire mumble. When I saw her walking towards me I smirked. "Thought you could hide from me princess?" I asked her. "Um... For 1. yeah you annoy me and 2. What's up with the pet name?" She scoffed while rolling her eyes. "Haha why would you hide from me? I don't annoy you THAT much right?" I said acting hurt. "Yeah... Right you NEVER annoy me" she said sarcastically rolling her eyes again. "That's the spirit!" I laughed. "Ok well I'm gonna go now" she said while trying to walk away. But before she was out of my sight I ran up to her and pulled her back. "Why ya leaving so soon, girly?" I asked sounding astonished that she actually almost walked off. "Seriously... Stop with the stupid names... And as I said before and I guess I'm saying it again..... You. Annoy. Me!" She said trying to pull out of my arms which made me pull her closer. "Are you scared?" I asked staring into her eyes while she blushed and looked down. "N-No! L-Let me g-go." She stuttered. Ha! Her reactions are hysterical. "Well it looks like it to me girly" I smirked. "P-please BLAKE! You hurting my wrists" she said quietly. "Ok ok ok geez girly you're so...... Weird?" I said confuse on why she was all the sudden acting strange and shy? Does she like me? Nah!

I got on the bus and talked to my friends and then when it came to my stop I was going to talk to Claire but she quickly got off and went inside? Why is she acting strange? I dunno.

I went inside and blasted my music loudly while doing homework. Yeah I know what you're think... 'What! You BLAKE and homework in the same sentence.' Well I am the badboy but that doesn't mean I want to fail. Plus I'm pretty good at math. When I finished I went off to bed wondering what girly was up to? Why was she acting like that when we were so close. And I know I may sound gay or something... But I felt a little bit of sparks when we touched. I wonder why she has this affect on me? With all these thoughts running through my mind I fell asleep...

A/N:

Why was Claire acting weird? Does she like him??? Or does he like her?? Is she hiding something? You'll have to read more to find out!! :)

I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!