Chapter 21

Claire's POV

I woke up to a familiar scent and remembered that I was in Blake's arms. I smiled at the thought and cuddled closer(if that's possible).

I felt him move and looked up to be met with his eyes. I hope he feels better. I know that this is a lot for him to take in all at once :(

"Morning beautiful." He smiled.

"Good morning Blake." I said while smiling back. It is good to see him smile again. His smile can definitely make me smile. He hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead. "Sleep well?" I asked him. "Surprisingly I did." He answered. I didn't think that he would sleep well but I guess he did. "That's good." I smiled. "I only slept well because you were right beside me." He added.

I blushed and said, "really?"

"Really."

We waited a few minutes before getting up and then went downstairs. Blake carried me down the stairs and sat me in one of the kitchen chairs. "Blake! You didn't have to carry meee!" I laughed. "I wanted to." He chuckled.

It is nice to see he is acting happier. I know how hard it is for him. It must be very devastating to go through.

We ate pancakes that Kendra must've made earlier and then watched a funny movie. I thought that would help Blake feel happier and I guess it did.

When he laughed and smile I did too. It was like a chain reaction. Him being happy makes me happy.

Today we were just going to stay inside and clam down from everything that's happened lately. That's what would be best for Blake also. "Why don't we watch a scary movie?" He asked while smirking. "NO!" I shouted.

He laughed and said, "I will be here to protect you." I just shook my head and said, "I don't like them! They freak me out Blakey!"

He laughed and hugged me. "It is ok, I won't make you watch a scary movie if you really don't want to." I smiled and hugged him back. "Good."

The rest of the day went by and we just cuddled up on the couch and watched comedies.

A/N:
Writer's block... Kinda. I'm coming up with more interesting chapters so sorry these haven't been that good :(

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!