chapter 1

' Commotion is surrounding the small cottage that's closest to the forest. frantic breaths of a soon to be mother ,again, are heard as well as the strict orders to warm some water and get more cloth.. outside of the room four children are trying peek in to see what has there mother in such distress. the second oldest of them a young blonde curly haired boy was almost inside the room when a bloodcurdling scream brought him to a stop. he froze thinking he did something wrong. not knowing that the sound would bring one of his greatest joy and would be his treasure for all aternity . the women smiled at the little body that was soon wrapped up to protect its delicate skin from the cold. the bundle was soon passed to the woman who birthed him who watched anxiously as her newborn was lowered down to her. she smiled as she brought a finger to his soft cheek. her eyes caught sight of her children looking at her with curiosity. she smiled tiredly and beckoned them with her fingers. the blonde curly haired boy continued his path to his mother and looked down at the creature in his mother's arms . while his brothers and his only sister cooed over the infant, he couldn't find any reason why this wrinkly pink thing was worth cooing over...his mom saw his disgruntled expression and bought his small hand to his newborn brothers cheek making his breath hitch as the little creature opened his eyes for the first time making him the first person he has ever seen... the blonde curly haired boy couldn't look away from the dark blue almost black eyes, he was hypothesised. his mother smiled. "meet your little brother klaus ," isn't he beautiful ?" klaus still not looking away from his baby brother's eyes only nodded. the mother's only daughter looked at the scene before before pushing up to klaus to get a look at her new sibling better.. klaus bared his teeth he didn't want anyone close to 'HIS !' brother. the blonde little girl looked at him unimpressed. she looked at her mother," what are you going to call him mother.?" esther smiled sadly. "i think your father will want to name him." as always she thought in her head..as if called out of the blue, an older strong blonde haired man with cold blue eyes came into the room looked disdainfully at his second oldest son. but his attention was soon placed onto his newborn. he walked in swift strides to his wife." is it a boy or girl?" he asked gruffly. his wife answered boy with a soft smile. the older man grabbed the newborn to inspect him. unknown to the murderous glare his second eldest son was sending his way. the man looked at his new son, looking if there was any defects to him. everything was clear actually the newborn was one of the most beautiful infants that he has ever seen. he was filled with pride at knowing this..he looked at his family who all but one were looking at him expectantly. he looked at his youngest son and for a rare moment he smiled down at him. "theodore" his name is theodore ".