Chapter 1

"Thanks for watching. Don't forget to like this video and subscribe to our channel."

After another successful day of pranking the people of Melbourne - and recording their reactions -, Luke Brooks turned off the video camera.

"That was hilarious boys," James Yammouni exclaimed, "best prank so far!"

"Too bad that cop ruined it for us at the end though..." Beau Brooks said, a little sad.

Daniel Sahyounie gave Beau a smack on the back. "Who cares, we have enough footage to put on our channel! Plus we had lots of fun!"

Beau glared at him - the smack stung his back - then chased Daniel down the road they were filming on.

"That fucking hurt like a bitch!" He yelled.

Jai Brooks laughed at the older boy as he heped his twin, Luke, put away the tri-pod on which the camera was on.

Luke, James, Beau, Daniel and Jai were all part of a well-known australian youtube group called the Janoskians. The boys pulled pranks on unsuspecting people in their hometown, Melbourne, and because of how funny and carefree these boys are (not to mention good-looking), they have gained over one million subscribers since they first started their channel in 2011.

After having gone on a world tour, the five aussies decided that as soon as they got back home, they would record and post another prank video, as they hadn't done one in forever.

As usual, the prank had gone fairly well, earning many laughs from the boys themselves, and they could finally go home and just relax. They all climbed into Beau's car and drove off.

When they arrived at the Brooks' home, the boys went into the kitchen to grab some pops, then entered the living room.

Beau sat down in a very worn out, brown reclining chair in the corner of the room, against the wall. He placed his pop on a little glass coffee table to the right of the chair, took the on remote on the arm and aimed in at the tv to turn it on.

"Oooh check for when Victorious comes on!" Jai pipped up, noticing that Beau had turn on th tv.

He was sitting on a fairly new, beige love seat with Daniel, located right next to Beau's recliner. James sat in another recliner on the other side of the room, while Luke was lying on the floor.

Luke sighed as he said, "oh my god we are not watching another episode of that Jai."

"Yeah we're gonna watch something else," James agreed, "pass me the remote wil ya Beau. I'm gonna look through some channels and see what's on."

Beau tossed the remote across the room and James caught it. He just settled an old episode of Jackass, but it didn't really matter what was playing on the TV anyways, since the boys didn't pay attention half the time. They usually ended up talking to eachother, not caring for what was playing. The five pranksters were reminiscing the days they were on tour. They've always wanted to visit the rest of the world, and the tour was an amazing oportunity to do so, and they got to meet many of their lovely fans. No doubt, they all thought, they would have to do this again.

Eventually they moved away from the topic and started talking about their youtube channel.

Because they had been traveling so much, the aussies hadn't really had any time to post any videos (as if they do it enough when they're home anyways), and their fans were really missing that about them. They were deciding what they should do in their next video. From mockumentaries to dares, the boys all knew what they really wanted to do.

"Well I think we should really do more prank videos," Luke said, "because that's what made our fans fall in love with us in the first place right?"

Daniel agreed, "yeah we should. But if we're going to post two prank videos in a row, this second one better be fucking amazing."

The other four member nodded in agreement.

"Well," Jai started, "if we're going to make an amazing video, we can't just sit here and wait for it to come to us."

James stood up and said, "I'll go grab some paper and pens so we can brainstrom some ideas."

"In the meantime," Luke quickly added, "I'll go edit and post the video we just recorded today."

----------

Hello! Well this was the first chapter of my first Janoskian fanfiction I hope you all liked it! I would just like to point out that yes, I am a Janoskianator (a big one in fact), but I also don't keep tabs on every single detail about them, so just to warn you, I will be getting some things wrong about them, but I'm making sure to research stuff I am not too sure about! I'm still new to the fanfiction world (writting, I have lots of experience reading them though!), so my writting style isn't the best but I'm trying to work very hard on making my stories, at the very least readable.

I'm planning on updating sometime next week since I have lots of family things to do this week, plus my birthday on sunday, and my drivers license test on monday, so I'm pretty busy. But no need to worry, this story is going to be updated!

Don't forget to comment and vote! I love feedback!

P.S.: I am working on the next chapter of my other story so to anyone reading it, I know it's been a really long time but I never had a real vision for that story and where I was taking it, so it took me a while to pick it back up. I'm in the process of writting the next chapter so don't worry! Hopefully I will be updating it soon though!