The Date

Mr.Harrison POV

Rose has been a great help around here I never thought she would have been so amazing in person. Recently I met Lilly she is just soo incredible.Lucas doesnt know what he's missing out on.

Wait maybe he does thats probably why he's fitting for joint custody. I have finally decided to ask Rose on a date. We may work together but I'm the boss here no one can tell me what to do. Right now rose is at her desk I could ask her out now but I wanna make it a little romantic.

So I ask her to do a coffee run.
She gladly goes I mean honestly she has no choice.What I do is that I call up an order for some roses then on the note card I will write "Will you go out to dinner with me"- Mr.Z
It may not be super romantic but I dont want to overwhelm her I just wanna do something sweet and simple and that looks preety sweet and simple to me .
So I sat the flowers down on her desk and wait for Roses return . Meanwhile I try to work on some cases but I just cant focus all I can do is think about Rose.That isnt new though I tend to think about Rose alot lately. I recently told Rose that I will do her case probono so Ill try to work on that since it does involve Rose.

Although Lucas is one of my buddies I need to help rose keep lilly I dont know what she would do without her there all the time.

Rose just came back and ran straight to her desk. She came in with coffee.

"Mr.Harrison I..I"