Depression

For the next few days, Draco wouldn't talk. He would only look at people with a sad expression when they talked to him. It was driving Harry mad.

He didn't know what was going on with Draco, but he knew he wasn't okay. He would only rarely talk to Harry and sleep in the same bed as him to avoid the pain of being separated. But, he never cuddled with Harry. He scooted away from him and laid on the side of the bed.

"Draco," Harry said angrily one day while they were in the sitting area. "Why aren't you speaking?? You don't talk to me, cuddle with me, or kiss me anymore! And I'm sick of it!" He yelled.

Draco flinched and looked down sadly. He sat there and took everything Harry said.

Harry looked at Draco and got even angrier. "Why aren't you doing anything?!"

"BECAUSE, OKAY!" Draco screamed, getting up. "Ginny is right! I'm worthless, stupid, and don't deserve someone like you! You're famous and can have anyone but you choose me? Why the fuck would you? Look at me, Harry! Look closely! I'm not someone that everyone would want you with! I'm someone who would ruin your reputation, make people hate you, and more! So why the hell would you choose me?!" Draco screamed through sobs.

Harry was shocked. He stood there frozen in place when Draco was done. Those were the first words he's gotten out of him for weeks.

"See?! You don't even answer! Just fuck me so we can get this over with and I can leave! I can deal with the flashbacks later." Draco said angrily as he wiped his eyes, tugging on Harry's wrist and bringing him toward the bed.

"W-what, Draco no!" Harry cried as he tugged Draco back. "Draco, I am not forcing you to have sex with me just to leave me. Sit down." Harry sat Draco on the bed. "And tell me what made you even consider thinking like that."

Draco sobbed and buried his face in Harry's chest. "J-just hold me," Draco begged.

Harry wrapped his arms around Draco and kissed his head. "Okay honey," he said quietly.

Draco sobbed into his chest, burying his face into Harry's shirt and holding him tightly.

"Draco honey, please tell me," Harry pleaded.

"G-Ginny has been telling me stuff," Draco gasped. "Like I'm not good enough for you and...and," Draco trailed off.

"And what baby?" Harry asked softly. Draco sniffled.

"That I should 'keep my whore mouth shut' and to kill myself," Draco whispered. "I couldn't take it, so I stopped talking all together. Merlin I just can't Harry, I want to be happy with you, but everyone hates me and will hate you if we come out!" Draco cried.

Harry held Draco close to him and shut his eyes. "I'm happy with you by my side. I'm happy to be able to tell you I love you and hold you. I love you Draco, I don't care what people say,"

"I love you too," Draco sobbed. "Please hold me... It hurts to not touch you for so long,"

"Come here," Harry said as he laid back on the bed. He hugged Draco close to him, hearing his lover sigh happily. "Go to sleep and when we wake up, were sorting this all out."
-------------

Sigh

At least I didn't get that sub again today

That would've stunk

Yeah so I kind of overreacted about stuff yesterday (if you really want to know what it was about then look at my conversations)

But I am here

So hey I came out with a new book dedicated to Epi115 love youu

It's called "I'm What?"

~Kittay 💋