Rule With Me, Or I'll Force You

The title of this chapter... Oh boy. This'll be fun...
--------------------------------------------------

It had been months after Bill and Dipper started dating that the demon asked the brunet to rule with him. He was immediately shot down, "But Pine Tree! It'll be fun, and everyone will love us! Trust me. Nothing bad will happen at all."
"Bill, all year you've been doing terrible things to try and rule over Gravity Falls. If you try to rule it, I don't care if you're my boyfriend or not, I will exorcise you." The teen stated matter-of-factly.
       "Pine Tree! Either you rule with me or I'll force you to!" The blond harshly replied. "I don't want to force you to, so you better submit."
       Dipper rolled his eyes, "Exorcise it is. Let's see how long it takes for me to find a good one for you."
       Bill's eyes widened, "I'm just kidding, Pine Tree! You know I really don't want to rule your precious town. How about some place else? Like... Oh! I saw a place on TV.. Bakersfield! It's in California." He smirked.
       The brunet shook his head, "No, Bill. We are not taking over some town and torturing the people who live in it."
       "Fine."
       "Love you~" Dipper purred.
       "Whatever."

--------------------------------------------------
Was gonna update earlier but I ended up having no data.

Anyways here's the next chapter. I came up with the idea myself, since I've gotten no suggestions. Remember, give me suggestions for another chapter! Don't expect me to be the creative one!

xoxoxox,
Zilver