Summerween Candy

Creeeaakk!
       Dipper looked up from his journal when he heard the unmistakeable sound of the attic floorboard creaking. The brunet closed Journal 3 and grabbed his blue and white hat, putting it on to cover his unkempt hair. He stood up and crept up to his room, grabbing the baseball bat that rested by the stairs on his way.
       "I hope it's not another raccoon..." The teen sighed exasperatedly. He opened his bedroom door, expecting to get attacked by a rabid raccoon. What he didn't expect to see, however, was a blond man with an eye patch over his right eye, wearing a yellow tailcoat and black slacks sitting on the floor with candy wrappers sitting around him, and two empty bags sitting in a corner.
       "Bill..." Dipper ran a hand down his face, "care to explain? You're eating not only mine, but Mabel's Summerween candy!"
       The dream demon looked up, "Oh, heya, Pine Tree!" He grinned. "I can totally explain! My human meatsack started to crave some sugar. I remembered seeing these bags of candy so I just came over and ate them." The man licked his fingers. "I hope you don't mind."
       Dipper looked at Bill, his chocolate brown eyes showing a small hint of anger, "That was supposed to last us the rest of the summer. Grunkle Stan and Great Uncle Ford won't buy us more. You better use your paycheck to buy us some more. Got it?" He knew Bill could just make some more candy appeared, but he liked it when Bill didn't use magic. The demon was fine with that.
       Bill nodded, "Okay, Pine Tree. I'll buy you and Shooting Star more candy. You're lucky I get paid tomorrow." He stood up. "I'm really sorry I ate your candy."
       The brunet's eyes softened and his lips twitched into a smile, "It's okay, Bill. Just don't do it again."
       "Thanks for not getting mad." The man smiled and hugged the young teen, taking his hat off his head and petted his hair. "I love you for that, Pine Tree."
       "I love you too Bill. Now get out and get to work. Maybe Stan will pay you overtime so you'll have more money for candy."
       Bill nodded, "Alright!" He let go of Dipper and left the room to get to work.

-----------------------------------------------------

I feel like Bill was OOC in this one. Oh well. A friend of mine sent a prompt of Bill stealing Dipper's Summerween candy.

Also, sorry I haven't been posting! I got stuck in a small case of writer's block again. But I swears I'm not dead lovelies!

Hope you enjoyed the book and remember, send in prompts on what you want to happen in a one-shot! I will do it to my best abilities!

Xoxoxox,
~Zilver 🌺