Chapter 1 The Wedding Night

My eyes were locked on Maxon's and his were locked on my ice blue ones. The wedding was just a big blur since I couldn't contain my excitement. I was practically bouncing on the balls of my feet anxious to say those two words I have been waiting my whole life for. I do. My dress was spectacular. It was a long dress that hit the floor, had a sweetheart neckline, and a very long train. I honestly thought it was miles long.
"Do you, America Singer, take Maxon Schreave to be your true fully wedded husband?"the priest said.

"I do" I said really fast. Now it was Maxon's turn.

"And do you, Maxon Schreave, take America Singer to be your true fully wedded wife?"the priest said slowly. Maxon started smiling and faced me.

"I do" Maxon said with confidence and passion. I felt my eyes start to tear up, but I quickly composed myself. After all, I was going to be Queen soon, so I needed to act like one.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest said finally. Maxon bent down and kissed me passionately. Too soon, we broke away. He picked me up bridal style and started to walk towards the oak doors to go to our rooms to freshen up. As soon as we got out the doors, Maxon put me down and pinned me against the wall. He kissed me forcefully and I kissed him back. Maxon traced his lips across my cheek, jawline, and down to my neck. The next destination of his lips was my shoulder and then he traced the same path back to my lips. After he pulled away, I giggled.

"Can we finish in your room before the reception?" I gave him a puppy dog face and he smirked devilishly. I got chills up my spine at that.

"I fully intend of finishing our make out session," Maxon whispered to me. He picked me up again and ran back to our room. Once we got in the door, he locked it and began to smirk in my direction. I turned ghost white and started to run to the bathroom to hide when two strong arms pulled me back.

"You are not getting away from me, Mrs. Schreave!" Maxon said before he picked me up and tackled me on the bed. I laughed as he covered me with kisses all over my body. As in about everywhere. He slipped off my shoes and his as well. He grabbed my veil and threw it off. I started to try to run, but he pinned me down on the bed.

"Now you are gonna pay for that," he smirked devilishly. I turned ghost white at that comment. Maxon stuck his head under my dress and kissed his way up my leg. His mouth stopped at my you-know-where. But then he pulled out from under my dress. Phew.

"Maxon we have a reception to get to and we don't want to be late!" I shrieked while he tickled me to death.

"On one condition. We finish this tonight," Maxon said evilly. I squirmed but he just held me tighter. I huffed and gave in. I ran to my bedroom and rang for my maids. Mary, my only maid left from the selection, Paige, someone I rescued on a very important mission, and Marlee, my best friend, came scurrying in and immediately got to work. When they were finished, I looked stunning. My dress was light blue at the top and faded into white. It was a strapless tight ball gown. My maids put on light makeup, just how I like it. I wore a pearl necklace and it reminded me of my songbird necklace from dad. Dad. Oh, how I miss him and I wish he could be here to see it. My fiery red hair was curled, braided and put up in a bun with a few curls hanging down. My tiara fit perfectly in the bun.

"Oh you guys are the best!" I ran over and hugged them. Just then Maxon knocked on my door and strolled in without waiting for my reply.

"You look stunning" Maxon said and kissed me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my maids leave. Marlee winked at me and flashed me a smile. I felt the red already coming to my cheeks.

"Come on we have to go! Hurry hurry!" I said pushing him out the door.

"I'm going you know so you can stop pushing me!"he said playfully. I laughed and let go of him. He looped his hand in mine and we ran to the reception. We went inside to cheers. I started waving graciously before Maxon pulled me away to dance.

"Oh Maxon you know I can't dance!"I complained as he pulled me on the dance floor. All the same, I put my hands on his neck and he put his hands on my waist. We slow danced song after song until I couldn't dance any longer. My feet were aching. I sat down at the nearest table and my family ran over. May grabbed me first and squeezed me to death.

"May....can't....breathe," I said while trying to awkwardly put my arms around her. She loosened her grip and finally let go smiling like an idiot.

"Oh Ames I'm so happy for you guys! You two looked so adorable! I can't believe this! Tell me what happens tonight after the party," she gushed. The last part she whispered to me so only I could hear. I playfully scolded her. My mom came up and embraced me telling me how proud she was and my father would be to. Next came Kenna and James with little Astra tucked safely away in James arms. Their reaction was the same as my mother's. Gerad came up and gave me a big hug and said he was happy for me. As soon as they left my side, Marlee came over and started squealing.

"I'm so happy for you guys! The knot is finally tied and secured so no more fights!" I swear she squeezed me tighter than May.

"Thank you Marlee! I can't believe that we are finally married!" I said happily.

"Well believe it because it's real!" Marlee laughed and I laughed along with her. After a few minutes of talking to her I felt and arm snake around my waist and make me face them. Of course it was my handsome husband.

"You are right on that one my dear," he laughed. I realized I said that aloud and started blushing.

"Is it time to eat yet?" I asked impatiently. I'm starving.

"As a matter of fact it is my dear!" Maxon said and pulled me over to the table. I rolled my eyes at him for calling me my dear.

The reception lasted until one or two am. When it ended, Maxon picked me up and carried me to our room. We were both very tired but I could see that mischievous glint in his eyes that's telling me that we are going to finish what we started earlier. We got to our room and we went inside. He immediately plopped me down on the bed and ran over to lock the door.

I kinda left you guys on a cliffhanger. I'm sooooo sorry for that! I will make sure you guys hear it for the next chapter. I won't make it too lovey dovey so you guys won't stop reading. I feel like a lot of people change this story a lot so I'm putting it the way I think it should be. The way The One ended. Until next time my dears!
- B👑