Chapter 2 The Time in the Bedroom

Maxon's perspective

I locked the turn to find America on the bed ready to leap up at any time.

"Remember the deal darling? We finish what we started! Now stay put or I'm gonna make this weirder!" I didn't try to scare her but I could tell that I did. I felt sympathy but I ignored it and focused on what's gonna happen. I smirked to get her to stay and surprisingly she did. Being the stubborn girl that she is I thought she would move and run. Just to be safe I locked the door adjoining our rooms together and ran over to her and started kissing her. I went all over her body kissing everywhere. I'm not the type of person that likes this stuff. But America makes it easy. She fumbles with the buttons on my shirt and then gets them undone. I help her take it off and I move my fingers to her zipper. Before I unzip it I flip her over so she is on her stomach and I'm sitting up. I slowly unzip it and she helps me slide it off. I admire her for a second before I snap back into reality. She's been awfully quiet but I don't mind. America is on her back and I'm on top of her. I kiss her on the lips then her cheek, collarbone, neck, shoulder, and cleavage. I move to unbuckle her lace bra but she moves away from my hands. I smirk and start to tickle her. She shrieks and then gives in. I unbuckle it and take it off. Then I pick her up and put her under the covers completely and get under them my self. I don't want her to get uncomfortable. She grabs my belt and takes it off throwing it outside the covers. I grab my pants and take them off. I move my hands to her underwear and tug it down. I grab my boxers and take them off. America knows what's gonna happen and I can tell she's scared. I get in between her legs and then I fake doing it. Instead I give her a long slow kiss and lay on top of her and while doing that it happens.