[SeYoung] Where are you now?

Hayoung: Wae? What did i do?

Sehun: You didn't do anything wrong. It's just that, i don't love you anymore.

Hayoung: But opp--

~~~

Sehun and Hayoung loves each other. They've been together for 4 years now. Today is 14th of January, their 4th year anniversary as a couple, and 1st month as an enganged couple.

It's 7:40 am, Hayoung decided to call sehun but before she does, suddenly her phone rang. Sehun is the one calling, so she excitedly answered the call.

-Phone Conversation-

Hayoung: Oppa!

Sehun: Annyeong Hayoungie. Can we meet later?

Hayoung: Ofcourse! Where and what time?

Sehun: At the park near my house. Are you fine with lunch time?

Hayoung: I'm fine with it. Let's meet!

Sehun: Gomawo.

Hayoung: No problem. Sarangh--

*toot toot

"Did he just ended the call without even saying 'I love you'?"

"And did he also forget that today is our 4th anniversarry? and also it's our first month as an engaged couple. How could he forget?" Hayoung asked to herself, but she brushed the thoughts away, "Or is it a surprise? Maybe he has a surprise." she putted her phone on the table and decided to bake a cake for Sehun.

While she mix the ingredients, she smilingly says to herself, "I have a good news for oppa later, i know that he will be happy."

at the park...

Hayoung: Where is oppa?

Hayoung asked to herself while walking and looking for sehun.

Hayoung: Oppa!

Hayoung called him and walk closer to where Sehun is sitting. Sehun waved and smiled at her. A faint one.

Hayoung sat beside her boyfriend and hide the cake under the bench. She planned to give him the cake later with the good news.

Hayoung: Am i late?

Sehun: No. You're just on time.

Hayoung: So, why did you ask me to go here?

Sehun: Hayoung-ah, i have something to tell you.

Hayoung: I have too, but mine can wait so you go first. I'll listen.

Sehun: Let's end this.

Hayoung was caught and froze on her seat. Her tears is starting to flow down from her beautiful eyes.

Hayoung: W-what? I-I don't understand.

Sehun's words couldn't properly sinked in to Hayoung's mind, so she feels like she doesn't understand every single word, but the truth is Sehun's words were very clear to her.

Sehun: Hayoungie... Let us end this. Let's end our relationship.

Hayoung: Wae? What did i do? Is there something wrong i did?

Sehun: You didn't do anything wrong. It's just that, i don't love you anymore.

Hayoung: But opp--

Sehun: Goodbye Hayoungie. I'm sorry.

Sehun left Hayoung dumbfounded. She cried and cried 'til everything was blurry, 'til the love of her life was gone from her sight.

Hayoung: But oppa, i'm pregnant.

She mumbled, but there was no Sehun to hear her. No Sehun to smile with her wonderful news. No father of her child was there.

Sehun wasn't there.

~~~

2 weeks later...

After their break-up. Hayoung locked herself in her room and didn't bother eating her meals. The baby, or more on fetus, inside her didn't survive.

Hayoung stand up from her bed and finally decided to turn on her phone after 2 weeks that it had been shut down.

She saw a bunch of messages from her family and friends. She opens each messages one by one. Most of them are just askin' if she's okay which the answer is obviously no.

But the last one message caught her attention.

It was from sehun. Hayoung opens it, hoping that it's a message that'll answer her questions.

January 14
7:45 am
From: Sehun Oppa <3

Saranghaeyo jjagiya <3

It was two weeks ago, and that was the time when Sehun did call her and asked her to meet him at the park. She thought he didn't say 'I love you' at all. But he did.

Hayoung was shocked. Tears falling down from her pretty eyes down to her soft cheeks.

"I thought opening this message can answer my questions, even just one question, to atleast lessen the pain,

but it gave me another question, and it pains me even more."

"Oppa. You said you love me, but where are you now?"