[SuRong] Bookmark

*boogsh

??: Oh, I'm sorry.

Chorong: It's alright.

Chorong is in a hurry, but she suddenly bumped to a guy so her books and papers fell on the ground. She pick it up and the guy helps her. Their hands met and Chorong felt awkward because of that.

Chorong: Uh-uhm t-thanks! Gotta go! *walk away

??: Hey! Wait!

The guy call her but chorong walks fast and didn't bother to look back because of the awkwardness she felt a while ago.

Chorong's point of view:

"Why my heart beats so fast?" I walk as fast as i can after picking up my things, he called me and but i didn't bother to look back because i think i can't face him again.

Suho's point of view:

I'm walking in the hallway when suddenly i bumped to a girl and her things fell on the ground. She picks it up and i help her, but our hands suddenly met then i got awkward, and i think she felt the same.

After that, she walks away and when i called her she walks even faster. I called her because she left her bookmark and it's so beautiful, it looks like a precious one. I decided to keep the bookmark so i put it in my pocket.

Chorong's point of view:

I hopped on my bed thinking about the guy before. Honestly, i didn't see his face clearly but when i think about him my heart beats fast.

"Ugh! Chorong-ah please stop."

Author's point of view:

Chorong decided to re-read her favorite book. But she couldn't find her bookmark that marks the page where she stopped.

"Gosh. Where's my bookmark?"

She look for it everywhere, every corner of her room. Then, she went downstairs and ask her mom.

Chorong: Omma!

Mrs. Park: What is it my dear?

Chorong: Have you seen my bookmark?

Mrs. Park: I didn't touch any of your things. And you have so many bookmarks, i don't even know which of them you're looking for.

Chorong: The one that appa gave me.

Mrs. Park: Oh dear! It's so precious, you should look for it. Don't worry i'll help you later after fixing this papers.

Chorong: Gomawo omma.

Chorong went back to her room and lie down to her bed.

-Morning-

School...

Luhan: Hey Rong!

Luhan, chorong's bestfriend, greeted her.

Chorong: Hey.

Luhan: Why with the sad face?

Chorong: I lost the bookmark that appa gave me.

Luhan: Why? Where did you put it?

Chorong: I used it to mark the page of the book i'm reading, but when i decided to continue reading it's not there anymore.

Luhan: But you said that it was from your father, right?

Chorong: Yes, that's why i'm sad.

Luhan: Try to think about it again, maybe you've just misplaced it.

Chorong: I wish i just did.

Luhan smiled to her.

Luhan: Don't be sad. Btw, do you want to go with us later?

Chorong: Where?

Luhan: Amusement park, with my friends. Just go straight to the cafeteria after your last class.

Chorong: Okay. I'll go now. Annyeong.

Chorong waved her hand to Luhan and Luhan did the same.

After class...

Chorong is now on the way to the cafeteria to meet luhan and his friends.

Chorong: Annyeonghaseyo!

She greeted them and they do the same.

Luhan: Rong, I want you to meet my cousin, he's a new transferee, but sadly he wasn't able to come because he has lot of stuff to take care.

Chorong: I'll just meet him next time.

Luhan: Yeah. Let's go.

They enjoy the day and had a lot of fun.

Next day...

Chorong just arrived in school, and when she go to her table there's a box. She open the box and saw her bookmark inside. She was shocked because the bookmark she's looking for was keep in a box. She keep on asking herself 'who is this person?'

Suho's point of view:

I spent a day looking for the girl i bumped to, and luckily i found a lot about her. I put the bookmark in a box and left it on the girl's table.

After our class, i immediately went to the cafeteria because luhan said that we'll hangout, actually luhan is my cousin.

Author's point of view:

Luhan: Hey! Suho c'mon faster.

Suho: Where are we going?

Luhan: Mall.

Luhan: Rong! Come here.

Chorong: Nae?

Luhan introduced Suho and Chorong to eah other. Both were shock, and both hearts beats fast.

Luhan: Do you know each other?

Suho: Uhm. No, no!

Luhan: Alright. Let's go!

They arrived in the mall and decided to eat.

After eating. Chorong said that she'll buy something but Luhan can't go with her because he needs to pee. He still didn't let her go by herself and told suho to come with her.

Suho: Did you receive the box?

Chorong: Mwo? W-what box?

Suho: The box on your table.

Chorong: Was it from you?

Suho: Yes. Because when we bumped in the hallway, you left it. I called you but i think you didn't hear me. I found out about you're course so i just decided to leave it there.

Chorong was so happy that she unconciously hug Suho.

Chorong: Thank you! Thank you very much. This is so precious to me.

Suho: I know, when i first saw it i know that it is.

They both laugh and didn't feel awkward this time.

They became good friends and going to be more than that.