Sam...

Y/N's POV
You sat up in your bed, starting to panicking,
...That was...all...just a dream....oh thank gordness...
A Few Week Later..
Setting: At Yoyogi Park (picture above)
6pm
The sun was setting and you were taking a run when you stopped at a playground. No one was there, so you started swinging on a swing set.
You started remembering old memories before you and Taurtis were separated, before your parents died, before...You stopped and walked off to a bridge, tears started running down your face. You You gotta keep pushing through, you have everything: your own family: Taurtis, Salex, Grian....You started crying even more, you put your hands over your eyes.
"Y/N?" Sam said panting, walking towards you.
You quickly wiped your tears, still looking at the sunset.
"Y-eah" You answered nervously. You were still looking at the sunset.
"I was worried- I mean we were all worried, you just disappeared in the morning. You didn't come to school, you didn't answer your phone." Sam said.
"I'm sorry, I made you and the others worry. I ju-" You were cut off by Sam giving you a hug.
You missed this, you missed Sam, you missed the kisses, you missed the hugs, why the fudge did you break up with him? Well... after the Yuki kissing Sam, you were filled with madness and sadness. Your emotions then turned to nothing for nobody, you felt like you lost your capability to love. So you had every emotions but love, you felt it wasn't right to fake love Sam so you ended the relationship. You did feel terrible for ending the relationship but now you have started to fall in love with Sam...You were going to decide from now on nobody will take your love for Sam.
"Sam I'm so sorry for everything." You said, you started telling him everything.
After a while...
6:58pm
"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend again?" Sam said.
You nodded, you and Sam kissed as the sunset was gone and it turned into a sky full of stars.
"Let's go get something to eat. I'm pretty hungry." Sam said, as you can hear his tummy rumbling.
You giggled, as you both walked off, holding hands, to go to a ramen place.
Ramen Time!!!!!
As you both sat down, you and Sam started talking about new anime coming up soon.
"You have heard of One-Punch Man? Right?" Sam asked.
"I have! But I haven't had enough time to watch it." You replied.
"We gotta watch that once we get home!" Sam said, finishing up his food.
(Author: Anime and Chill? *then searches what Netflix and chill was again* Okay nevermind!!)
You nodded,"We should also watch Hotarubi no Mori e too!" You said.
(Author: You haven't heard of Hotarubi no Mori e, you should watch it. I cried \(>~<)/)
After eating...
10pm
You and Sam entered the house and there was your brother: Taurtis, looks like he's asleep I bet he was trying to stay up late until I got home. Sleepy head, why did you stay up?
Thankfully, Taurtis was on laid out on the couch. You put a blanket in Taurtis, so he wouldn't be cold. You and Sam headed upstairs to watch anime, until you both fell asleep.

You drifted off to sleep, when you heard a voice in your head say "Don't worry, I'll take 'good' care of your brother." You saw an image of a basement and blood, is that Taurtis? Oh gord, Taurtis...No....NO...Please....NO..Don't...

(Hope you pandas liked that chapter. Anyways tell me what you think, until next time! See you pandas!!!^•^)