Hilarious Percabeth One-Shot

Anyways, I was reading a hilarious comment a few minutes ago on a story I was reading and I couldn't stop laughing. People commented on that comment and were like, "This has to happen!" Anyways, I give credit for this idea to coco_thefangirl
Hope you enjoy!
-SaraFangirlofPercy

         Percy and Annabeth were having a romantic picnic on the beach in Camp Half-Blood. They had just finished eating and were leaning against each other, watching the beautiful sunset. They enjoyed each other's company, watching as the sunset had finally concluded. They glanced at each other, with a smile plastered on each other's faces.

          "You know Wise Girl, I had a great time tonight with you," Percy said.

          "Well, you know what Seaweed Brain? I had a much better time than you," Annabeth said as she playfully poked Percy's chest and started to giggle.

           Percy laughed along with her as he pulled Annabeth into a hug. They sat there, enjoying each other's warmth. After a few minutes, they both realized how late it was and decided that they should go back to their cabins.

           "Before you go Wise Girl, can we kiss one more time?" Percy whined.

           Annabeth laughed at Percy's childish antics and said, "Okay, but only because you're cute when you whine."

           At this, Percy smiled his famous lopsided grin and wrapped his arms around Annabeth's waist, pulling her closer.

            They both leaned closer into each other as their lips met. They kissed passionately for a few seconds before someone came out of nowhere and interrupted their little 'moment.'

             Jason had appeared, holding a brick and began to chant, "Ship, ship, ship!"

             As soon as Jason began to chant, Percy and Annabeth broke apart from their kiss in surprise.

             All of a sudden, Jason held up the brick and chanted in a high-pitched voice, "Ship, ship ship!"

             "What the Hades are you doing, Jason?!?" Percy asked, a little creeped out about Jason's unusual behavior.

             "You know, doing what any normal fanboy would do. Totally following you around and shipping you!" Jason answered with excitement in his voice.

             "Annabeth, I don't think he's feeling well. Let's just run," Percy told Annabeth frantically as he pulled her and ran for his cabin. Percy glanced behind to see if Jason was following them but, he was gone. That didn't exactly reassure him.

              "Let's just stay in my cabin for awhile," Percy offered to Annabeth. She nodded in response as the famous couple ran inside the Poseidon Cabin. Percy locked his door and closed all of his windows, scared at the fact that Jason could be anywhere.

               "I think we're safe for now," Percy said breathlessly.

               "Yeah, I guess," Annabeth agreed. She had also been creeped out by Jason's weird behavior.

               "Would you like to finish that kiss that was rudely interrupted?" Percy offered.

               "I would love to," Annabeth responded as she walked over to Percy, wrapping her arms around his neck. They both kissed with gentle affection, but what they didn't know was that Jason was watching them through the window, squealing happily yelling, "OTP, OTP!" while still holding his brick.

Jason's face while he was fanboying:

I hope you enjoyed this cause I sure did! It literally made me laugh! See you next time my wonderful people!-Sara 😂

-Sara 😂