Giant and Tiny Animals Scare Tiny Naras and Uzumakis

The blood from my dead purple hand splatters all over Tsunade's face. 

She's shaking, looking down a her hands in obvious fear. 

"Dealing with two Sannin will be too much trouble. I'll take out this one." Kabuto limps over to Tsunade, smelling like burnt rubber. 

I can't move fast enough to stop him as he punches Tsunade clear across the field, into Shizune's grasp. 

"Lady Tsunade!"

Shizune drapes Tsunade's green jacket over the shaking woman, and cleans her face as Naruto talks to a permanently crippled Kabuto. 

"If you interfere...I'll kill you." Kabuto threatens Naruto, and I burst out laughing. 

"You? Kill him? HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! You can barely even stand up straight, let alone kill somebody!"

"Why, you..." Naruto runs at Kabuto, angered. 

"Wait, Naruto!"

Jiraiya doubles over in pain as Naruto does a hand sign, noticing the blood on Kabuto and I. Mainly, where I tried to cut off his fingers. 

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Four Narutos now run at the medical nin, but he skillfully evades all their attacks, seeming to gain strength and chakra by the second. 

Kabuto splashes blood in Naruto's eyes, and throws a kunai at another one.

Within a few seconds, Naruto skids to the ground, all his clones gone. 

Shizune catches him, like she did Tsunade, but spits two senbon at Kabuto. 

For a few seconds, the needles are on course for his eyes, the only place he's not disabled. 

But then he lowers his head the slightest bit, causing the senbon to ricochet off he hitai-ate. 

Kabuto stumbles over to Orochimaru as I walk over to Shizune and Naruto. 

"Thank you, Shizune."

Kabuto holds another food pill between his fingers, and takes it. 

Oh, it's one of those that gives you your blood back faster....helpful, but not for me. 

"Orochimaru, take off your bandages."

The Sannin bites the wrappings around his hands, revealing the purple pockmarked arms I saw earlier. 

"EWWWWW, man, that's just nasty..."

"You're one to talk. Your arm looks the same." 

I promptly punch Jiraiya. 

"So you're finally going to fight. Took ya long enough." I say to Orochimaru.

"Shizune, Yuukina, you take the guy with glasses. I'll fight Orochimaru."

"Yes, sir." Shizune replies. 

"Shizune, you can take care of this one. I had my go already."

The four opponents face off, and I move closer to Naruto. 

"They'll be fine. It'll be okay." I say to him. "Yo Pervy Sage, that drug Tsunade gave you is going to last a while. Be cautious."

Jiraiya nods. 

After saying a few words of assurance to Naruto, he says "Let's begin."

Kabuto drags some blood across the summoning seal on Orochimaru's arm, and Jiraiya bites his thumb, and spreads blood on his hand.