The Fifth Hokage of Konohagakure

We stopped at a hot springs for a little bit of relaxation, but Tsunade, Shizune and I never actually got in the water.

Naruto and Tsunade got in some trouble with Tsunade's gambling debts, but Tsunade said they were already paid off. 

As soon as we arrive at the front gates of Konoha, Izumo and Kotetsu jump around joyfully.

"WOO! THEY'RE BACK!"

"YES!"

"Hey, guys! We're glad to be back!" I wave to them. 

"Hey, we could use your help unpacking the Third Hokage's things from the building." says Kotetsu.

"Sure!" I say. "I'd be happy to help, it's just that I'll need to carry small things, because of my arm not being fully operational."

"Yeah. We know. That's why she's here." Izumo points at Tsunade. 

"Alright, I'm going to get going now, Naruto." I tell him. 

He nods. 

"Just don't lift heavy things."

"Okay, I won't. Who's going to guard the gates, guys?"

Kotetsu shrugs. 

"Genma and Aoba should be here any moment."

As if on cue, the two ninjas run over to us. 

"Hey, you guys are back already!" says Genma, surprised. 

I smile at him. 

"Yep!"

"Let's go already, Yuukina!"

"Yeesh, fine."

I'm dragged along behind Kotetsu and Izumo, to the Hokage tower. 

"Okay, let's get his stuff cleared out so Tsunade can move in."

~*~

Around two o'clock, I'm carrying two lamps down the stairs, and I see Konohamaru run up to Izumo and Kotetsu. 

"Hey, what are you doing with Gramps's stuff!?" he yells at them. 

Kotetsu looks confused, but Izumo looks at him with guilt. 

"That's Gramps's stuff! Don't touch it! Put it back!"

"But Konohamaru, we have a new Hokage moving in-"

"N-new H-Hokage?"

I set down the lamps, and walk back up the stairs.

I wrap my arm around Konohamaru, my hair falling over his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, Kono. We won't desecrate your grandfather's memory. We just want to make room for a new Hokage. The village needs to run properly, and we can't do that without a Hokage. I know your grandfather is gone now, and I'm sorry. But we need a new Hokage, and you and Naruto aren't ready yet."

Konohamaru's tears drip onto my arm, and I let go of him and grab his hand.

"Let's go, Kono." I lead him up the stairs. But, as soon as we turn the corner to go into the office, Konohamaru runs right into Tsunade. Well, to be accurate, right into her...rather exposed chest. 

Tsunade glares at the kid while he rubs his face in her chest. 

"L-Lady T-Tsunade I'm so so SO SOOOO sorry about-"

Konohamaru freezes. 

"What are you doing?!"

"I should be the one saying that!!" Tsunade shouts back. "You perverted brat!"