síxteen

Chris💘

Walkers were coming in almost every directions.

God, somebody wake up! I can't be the only one alive, they're strong people. These guys are like my family now, and I'm not leaving them here.

I shot one walker, and ran out of bullets. I searched for more bullets on myself, but I was running out of time. I quickly grabbed T's gun and shot the walkers close by.

I gotta get out of here, but how? I can't carry four people that are unconscious.

I tried getting up quickly, but my legs felt stiff from the explosion.

I looked behind me, there was no sign of Demi and her mom. The only thing left was Selena's deceased body, lying on the ground.

There was a shit ton of walkers coming from the distance, I had to get out of here.

I pulled T over my shoulder, and grabbed Wayne's arm and put it around my neck. While I held Rihanna by the waist, with the arm that was holding Wayne, and I held Miley by the other.

I tried walking quickly, but it was hella hard. I tried making my way into the woods, there's gotta be something in there to rest in.

I heard faint groaning, and I realized it was Tinashe. I was just at the entrance of the woods, I put Rihanna and Wayne on the ground and put T on the ground shortly after.

"W-what happened?" She said, rubbing her head. "Demi and her mom exploded the prison. We gotta get outta here quickly, think you can grab Rih or Wayne?" I asked.

She quickly nodded her head and took Wayne from me. I threw Miley and Rih over my shoulder, while T wrapped Wayne arm around her neck.

"Where are the rest of 'em?" Tinashe asked. I shrugged, "I don't know, I wanna say were near them, but I don't know."

I heard her let out a sigh, "What if they were at the prison?" "That's something I don't wanna think about." After that, it was silent and we continued to walk through the woods.

They couldn't have been in the prison, could they?

Justin💘

"Can we stop? I need a breather.." Patrick said, panting.

I ran a hand through my hair, "Fine."

He sat down on the ground, leaning against a tree.

We can't stay here, not forever. We have to hurry up and save the others, I can't live with not helping them by taking a moment to breathe.

Patrick handed Macsen to Ariana, she held onto him and tried to calm him down.

"Are the monsters gone?" I heard Macsen ask, poor kid. "I think so sweetie, but I'm not sure." She said, cradling him.

"You ready, now?" I asked, impatiently.

I have to hurry, they just can't die.

Patrick shook his head, "You only gave me like two minutes, man." He said, breathing heavily.

"Two minutes is enough, let's go." I spat.

Ariana looked at me, then at Patrick, waiting to see what he would say.

"You know what?" He breathed out, getting up. "Why don't you go? Let me, Ariana, and Macsen have sometime to breathe so we don't fucking die. Just go by yourself, it won't be our fault if you die." He said, looking down upon me.

I scoffed, "Fine, at least I want to help them! You're just a fucking pussy, aren't you? Huh? You don't want to go and save the people who fucking saved you from those walkers who were going to tear you apart? You could at least return the fucking favor they did for you! They saved your life! Now it's time for you to save theirs.."  I ranted.