Chapter Nine

"Tisoy, ano ba?" Natatawang sabi ko when he splashed me with water. I splashed back and he splashed me back again, resulting in a splash fight.

He tried to get me but I ran away from him while still splashing me with water.

"Huwag kang magpapahuli sa'kin..." He said with warning in his voice.

"Or what?" Naghahamon na sabi ko.

"You don't want to know." He sneered arrogantly.

"Oh believe me, I do." I said with a low chuckle.

He dipped his head in the water and started to swim to wear I was standing. Bago pa ako nakatakbo palayo, he already popped up in front of me.

He put both his hand over the edge of the pool right behind me, imprisoning me with his arms. I stared up at him, his height towering over me. He gave me a meaningful smile, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Ano yan ha?" I asked, playfully giggling.

"I want to kiss you." He huskily said.

I looked around, nobody was in the backyard but us. But still, I was worried someoene walk in on us and see us.

"Isa lang ha." I said.

He puckered his lips up and leaned down to me. I tiptoed, giving him a soft and quick kiss on the lips.

"Ang bilis naman." He complained.

"Ano ka ba? Baka mamaya may makakita sa atin." Sabi ko.

Nobody knew about our relationship but us. My parents wouldn't like the idea of us dating because Tisoy was already like a son to them, he was a part of our family now. We decided to keep whatever we had a secret.

He rested his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes.

"What if they find out about us?" Nag-aalalang tanong ko.

He let out a deep sigh. "Hindi ko pa alam. I didn't expect this to happen... I didn't expect us to happen. All I know is that I've never felt this way before."

"Kahit kay Melissa?" My brow arched up.

"Kahit kaninong babae. I've always felt this for you, this strange, unique thing. I've never felt something as intense as this for anyone and I don't I'll ever will."

Me too.

"But this feels wrong." His emotion shifted into something else. "Parang magulang ko na din ang mga magulang mo. Malaki ang tiwala nila sa akin pero ito pa ang ginawa ko. Para ko na rin silang ginago."

"I wanted this too... hindi lang naman ikaw ang may kasalanan." I said.

"But I'm older than you, I should've known better." There was guilt in his voice.

"Alam mo huwag muna natin yang isipin. As long as we're careful, we wouldn't get caught." I smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

Without saying a word, he pulled me against his body and gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead.

I hugged Tisoy tighter as I felt the wave of pleasure washing over my body. He started thrusting a little faster, a little harder. A soft moan escaped my lips. He covered my mouth with his to keep me from making any noise and after a few more thrust, I felt his body stiffened on top of me.

He buried his face into my neck and groaned against my skin. Our chest rapidly rose up and down as we tried to catch our breaths. He got off on top of me and went straight to the bathroom to remove his condom and clean himself up.