Chapter 15

"Brendon... Shit... Bren." I breath.

"Come on Ryan, just a little farther. You're almost there babe."

"Ah... Fuck." I sigh. Brendon leans to me and places a soft kiss on my lips. "Sorry Bren."

"Hey, no couple is great their first time. They gotta figure out what works and what doesn't." I lay my head on his shoulder. The Xbox controller drops from his hands. "Soon enough you and I will be Left 4 Dead pros."

"I was so close to the safe house though. So freaking close." I whine. "I hate those damn hunters." He chuckles and pulls me into his lap.

"I'd love to have you pinned like that." Brendon whispers, our faces inches apart.

"Really now?" I ask. He nods slowly and flips me over on the couch so I was pinned the way hunters pin you in the video game. His knees were on the sides of my hips and his hands gripped my shoulders tightly.

"Fight me." Brendon whispers. I lift my hips and grind our crotches together. Brendon shuts his eyes, but keeps himself firm on my hips. His thighs tighten around me and my hands fly up to his hips.

"Kiss me."

"Fight me."

"No."

"Fight me dammit." He growls in my ear. His teeth clamp down on my ear lobe and I gasp.

"Fuck me!" I yelp. I quickly cover my mouth, though the words can't be taken back. Brendon bites his lip.

"Tell me a secret." He finally says.

"I have a thing for baristas."

"I mean a real secret. Something you don't tell anyone. I want you to trust me."

"My grandpa raped me when I was nine and my dad blamed my homosexuality on him. Which is why he killed himself eight years ago."

"Ry..." I look away from him, but he angles it back. "Look at me. Ryan you didn't deserve that."

"I know that Brendon, but it's just that when Adam tried to... you know, I just... he brought it up cause I told him. I trusted him. He fucking brought it up while he was fucking trying to rape me." Tears begin to spill out of my eyes and Brendon sits up, hugging me close to him. "The fucking bastard." I cry.

"I won't let anything else happen to you Ry. I promise." I nod against his chest as he brushes my hair down.

•••

Brendon gently massaged my back as threw up in the toilet. I'm getting real tired of this. "Oh, Ry, you're shaking."

"Yeah... I know." I whimper.

"Are you cold?" I shake my head. He leans down and kisses the back of my neck. "What can I do, if there's anything at all, to make you feel better?" Brendon is the only thing that can make me feel better.

"Just be with me." I say sitting up. "Don't you ever leave." He wipes my mouth and passes me the glass of water setting on the bathroom sink.

"I won't Ry. I promise. Just as long as you do the same." I can't promise that Brendon. I nod, not making eye contact with him. I love him to much to let go. He places his lips over mine, a hand moving to my cheek.

"Play me a song?" I ask after he pulls away. He smiles and nods, leading me to the living room. I sit on the big couch, like always, curling into the arm of it. Brendon grabs his guitar and sits cross legged on the floor.

"What do you wanna hear?"

"Surprise me."

"Alarm goes off at seven and you start uptown." Brendon begins. I start laughing, but only because I've always loved Little Shop Of Horrors. "You put in your eight hours for the powers that have always been. Till it's five P.M." He stops and looks to me. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"You're a goof ball Bren."

"Okay, I got this." He clears his throat, smiles, then looks back down to the guitar. "Okay um... Best thing bout' tonight is we're not fighting. Could it be that we have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath, because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again, don't make me change my mind. I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true cause a girl-" He cuts himself off. "I mean boy. Cause a boy like you's impossible to find." He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. "You're impossible to find."

"I love you." Slips out of my mouth, only it doesn't sound like 'I love you.' It came out more like a tiny whimper.

"Huh?"

"That ah... That was really beautiful. Thank you Brendon."

"Sure thing. Anything for my little Ryro." He leans back up to me and kisses my cheek.

"I'm pretty sure I'm older than you Brendon."

"Na uh!"

"Yes huh! I'm twenty three!"

"Well I'm twenty nine." Brendon says matter of factly.

"You're a liar. Let me see your licenses." I jump up and walk towards the counter where Brendon's wallet sat.

"No!" Brendon yelps wrapping his arms around my waist. He lifts me off my feet and carries me away, but I put up a fight. "You don't need to see it!"

"C'mon! Brendon let go!" I manage to pull out of his grip and I run towards the counter, my arms out stretched for his wallet. I snatch it up and Brendon tackles me from the side. "Fuck! Brendon!" He's sitting on my waist, holding me down.

"Give it Ryan!" He yelps, grabbing for the wallet that I have pushed under me.

"No! You could make this a lot easier and just tell me your real age." Brendon leans down, making our faces inches apart.

"Never." Brendon's lips crash into mine, his hands on either side of my face. His tongue slips into my mouth and I grunt from the force he puts behind it. Naturally, I fight back and stroke his tongue with mine. I pull away and move to his neck, licking from his earlobe and down to his shoulder blade. "Ah... Shit Ry." My teeth gently bite on his skin. He moans loudly. Looks like I found his spot. "Fuck. I didn't know you knew about that spot. God damn!" He sits back, his weight lightening. I push him off me and run towards the patio. "Hey! That's not even fair!"

I keep running and pull his license out. My eyes skim over his picture then his age. Nineteen. Nineteen? "You're nineteen?!" I yell. Brendon takes the card out of my hand and slides it in his back pocket.

"So?" I cock an eyebrow at him. A frown tugs at his mouth and he shoves his hands into his pockets. "Does that really change anything though?" I giggle and pull him into my arms.

"Of course not." I kiss his cheek sweetly and a blush appears on his face. "But now I'm allowed to call you Brenny baby." He rolls his eyes and quickly kisses me.

"Now I guess you know why I'm not on spring break."

"I guess I do. But hey if you were on spring break you have picked me up."

"Yeah maybe I wouldn't have got myself into to this shit ton of insanity." He says sarcastically. I push him away, but he grabs my hips. "I'm kidding."

"I know that."

"Are you feeling better now?" I nod. "Good. How's Aladdin sound to you?"