The End?

"Do you think she's dead?" Jazz asked.

        "Yep," Ember replied triumphantly. "We finally defeated the greatest villain this world has ever known."

        "Now what do we do?" asked Brax, "What else is left to do?"

        "Now," Ember said, "We go try to find a cute guy to forge a long-lasting relationship with at...where?"

        "Pennsylvania State University!" Jazz exclaimed. "I've always wanted to go to college!"

        "Alrighty then," Ember smiled. "Off to Pennsylvania State University we go. You coming Brax?"

        "Duh." Brax stated simply.

        The three friends grinned at each other, and exited the grey building they had been in for the past four hours of the day. When they were out, the sun shone brightly and the sky was clear. A perfect beginning for the journey they were taking to the university, in the hopes of finding some other human being to talk to. Preferably a boy. As they walked, some animals came out to see them. They were an off color, not quite the same as normally seen, and their actions were irregular, with birds digging in the dirt and squirrels hanging upside down in branches. Jazz went over to a bird and it made a strange hissing noise and ran away. The three friends looked at each other strangely and knew that the cute boys were going to have to wait. They wouldn't be coming for a while. They had a mystery to solve.

Told ya it would be super short, more of like a wrap up, tie up some loose threads. Hope you liked the story though. :P