Authors P.O.V

(Image of Me Above)
Hey guys it's Tyler. This book was cool and I hope most of you guys could relate to some of the chapters.

Q. How did I come up with this book?
A. Well one day I was watching a love story about a girl put into foster care. Then I just picked out random names and put extra details and boom. My book was made.

Q. Did you have fun?
A. Yea I guess. I updated like almost everyday and that was a pain.

Q. Why did you stop?
A. I stopped because I got tired. Plus I had another book called 'When I Met You In The Summer." And here's a secret. In June 2016 there would be a sequel to this book😊. So get ready.

Q. How old am I?
A. Well I'm going to be honest I'm 12😂😊❤️.

Q. Social Media?
A. Instagram: _royyal.t_
Snapchat: blueberry0916
Musical.ly: TylerMia
Yes I don't have Twitter but I might get one so....

Q. What happened to the baby Casey was pregnant with in the second to last chapter?
A. Well she gave birth of course. Lol. Then the boy became really rich after going into NBA. The family is really talented in sports.

Q. Did the twins get rich too?
A. Yes. Their children gave them half of the money they earned which was $10.5 million.

Q. What was your favorite chapter(s)?
A. My favorite chapters were Prom, After Prom, and the Final Chapter.

Thanks guys for reading this book. I deeply appreciate it and I apologize for ending it early. Love ya.
~TylerMia❤️