Chapter 7

WARNING: Okay so I just wanted to put a warning here beforehand so all you little gumdrops are prepared. This chapter contains a rape scene, suicidal thoughts, and self harm. If that sounds triggering to you at all than please just private message me and I will tell you the main points of this chapter so you will know what's going on without having to read it. But I will be posting warnings before anything happens if you just want to skip that scene. So yeah, um, enjoy I guess?

~~~

I instantly froze as soon as I heard Uncle Rex's voice, but I didn't stay there long as I heard footsteps pounding their way to the staircase. Adrenaline shot through my body and I sprinted to my room, pushing my body as fast as it could go completely ignoring the sharp pain that was shooting through my torso and the blood pounding on my head. I had just gotten into my room which was conveniently located right next to the stairs, and slammed the door just as uncle Rex and three other men who I recognized as my dad's friends made it to the top of the stairs. I quickly locked my door and pushed my body against it to add more security, even though my stick skinny body probably wouldn't be able to do a thing, it made me feel the tiniest bit safer.

"Now is that any way to welcome your favourite uncle? Why don't you come out of your room and give a warm welcome to me and my friends?"

"Yeah kid. Come give us some 'entertainment'." Another guy chortled.

"We won't even be that rough on you if you just come out now."

I felt tears begin to sting my eyes, threatening to spill out but I pushed them back. I couldn't cry now, I just couldn't.

A large bang on my door made me jump about a foot in the air. They were pounding on my door now trying to break it down. I sucked in a sharp intake of breath when I saw the wood in the door start splintering and I heard a large crack! Shit shit shit shitty shit shit. They're gonna get in here whether I hold the door closed or not. I gave up on the door and ran towards the windows trying to get them open, ignoring all the curses and comments they were yelling my way.

"Come on ya little faggot! Open up!"

"Open the door Dan! Wouldn't you hate for your uncle to lose his patience?" The window popped open just as the door broke down and I only managed to get one leg out the window pane before I was harshly yanked back inside and thrown in the ground. I gasped and tried to remember how to breath but my already brittle body had hit the floor harder than it could handle.

"Where the hell did you think you were going?"

"Yeah kid, we haven't even had any fun yet." A tall chubby brown haired guy licked his lips and looked down at me. I gulped. Uncle Rex came and stood in front of me and started unbuckling his belt.

"You put us through a lot to get here so you better give us a good reward. I hope you gentlemen don't mind if I go first?" He carried on politely. All the other guys just shook their heads and told him to hurry up. I scurried back into the corner trying to get as far away from these pigs as I could, but the farther back I went the closer they came. Uncle Rex than swooped down and grabbed me by my hair pulling me right up to his now uncovered cock. I was so close that it was literally right up against my face.

WARNING: Start of rape scene!

"Now suck." He commanded, the other guys snickered behind him. I shut my mouth tighter but he pulled my hair making me gasp and took that opportunity to cram his dick in. He started roughly fucking my mouth and I tried not to throw up as he hit the back of my throat and tears formed in my eyes. I had my eyes tightly shut and didn't notice that there was bow a guy behind me until he pulled my jeans off and tossed them somewhere in the room. I tensed up as I felt a finger enter me, but that just made uncle Rex tug harder on my hair.

"Hey Dean! Don't loosen him up too much. I like them tight." I shivered in disgust at the man's voice. A yelp came out of me as the guy behind me roughly entered with no lube, but it sounded more like a moan since my mouth was currently preoccupied with my uncle, who was moaning louder than ever. Each of them took turns pounding into me until they were all done, and then they just left me cold and numb on the ground. That was the first time I had ever had sex and it was far from a pleasant experience. I felt dirty and used. I felt like no matter how much I showered or bathed myself the blood and sweat and semen would never come off.

END OF RAPE SCENE

I heaved myself off of my bedroom floor after all the guys had left and walked over to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw hickeys all over my neck and tears falling down my face. I turned the shower in as hot as I could take it and stepped under the steaming hot water fall, scrubbing roughly at my skin trying to clean the grossness of me. I could still feel their hands all over me and it made me want to vomit. When I got out of the shower about an hour later my skin was red and raw.

I listened closely, trying to tell if my parents had gotten home yet but all that greeted me was a painfully empty silence. They had probably gotten drunk and passed out at some shitty bar. Lucky me. I had the house to myself. I walked to my room and locked myself in, collapsing on my bed and finally letting the sobs over take me. I was so done. If I died no one would even care. Why was I even here? I wasn't contributing to society. I wasn't bettering anyone's life. Hell, I wasn't even bettering my own life. Everyone hates me, even I hate me. I crawled over to my backpack, sniffling and wiping away the salty streaks on my face as I searched for the metal box I knew would be in there.

START OF SELF HARM

I retrieved it and opened it up to reveal a shiny metal razor blade. I picked it up and ran it through my fingers a few times, just enjoying the coolness and substantiality of it before bringing it to my pale wrist and cutting a red line. I sighed in relief as blood slowly started to ooze out. Finally. Now don't be a wimp this time Dan, do it all the way. You should at least be able to do this. I dragged another line across my soft, thin flesh, deeper this time allowing more blood to flow and drop down onto the floor. I did that about five more times on that arm and then switches to my left where I did roughly the same amount. By then my arms were covered in more blood than skin and I was beginning to feel dizzy.

Did I actually do it? Did I finally work up the courage? Is this it? I couldn't help but think about Phil as I got dizzier and dizzier. Would he notice I was gone, or would he just forget about me? I hope he would forget about me. I wasn't worth remembering anyway. I wasn't worth anything, tonight had really shown me that. I was just fading into complete darkness when I saw a raven haired man enter with the most beautiful eyes I knew only one human was capable of possessing.

Phil.

What was he doing here? Why did he come now?

I watched him as he gasped and covered his mouth with his hands quickly running towards me while pulling out his phone. He muttered some words to the mystery person in the phone that I couldn't quite make out, but he was softly stroking my hair and frantically looking around the room. He hung up the phone and took a random shirt that was laying on the ground, softly but firmly pressing them to my wrists. I winced slightly at the burning sensation but quickly refocused all my attention in Phil.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to say, although I'm sure it came out slurred and confused sounding. He just shushed me and pulled me into a light hug, making sure to be careful of my arms.

"Shush Dan, its alright. Everything's alright now. I promise. I won't let anyone else hurt you, just please, please, stay alive for me!" I probably would have blushed if it wasn't for the fact that I was running low on blood at the moment. Tears were running down his face as he turned his head to yell to someone downstairs. I vaguely heard a door slamming open and a lot if different voices but I was already too out of it to process much of what was going on. The last words I heard Phil say made a small smile creep its way into my face.

"Please don't leave me Dan. I love you."

Huh, so this is what it's like to be loved.

~~~

Hiya everyone! Omg I'm so proud of myself for finishing this chapter. It was so hard to write. I'm really sorry Dan :(. Anyway I hope you found this chapter interesting! Have an incredible day!