Chapter 12

THREE WEEKS LATER

I sat on my bed and nervously fidgeted with the bottom of my shirt. Phil was supposed to be here any minute and I was more nervous than usual, but I had a good reason! We had been flirting and hanging out a lot more than usual lately and I had a feeling he was going to ask me out. My parents were out today so I had invited him over to watch a few movies and talk. I looked around my room trying to pass the time. I couldn't help but smile when I looked at the walls that were littered with decorations. They all had pictures and posters all over them. There were pictures of me with P.J., and Chris, and Louise all aver the place, but most of the pictures were of me and Phil. I had P!ATD and Muse and FOB posters hung up as well. It made me smile to think about how clearly lived in my room was. My room in Manchester was so barren and plain it resembled a prison cell more than a teenagers bedroom. We had pressed charges against Kerry and Hank shortly after I came to London and they had been locked up since, and would probably stay that way for a long time. That's why you don't steal babies from cribs I guess. I was so happy now that everything I went through before just feels like a dream. Well, more of a nightmare actually. I had heard from uncle Rex since I had moved though. Although I guess he's not my uncle so I don't need to call him that. He had shown up at the house one day about a week ago but we quickly called the cops when he started threatening me. Phil still got in some good punches before they showed up though. I never knew he had such a great right hook. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed Phil had already come in my room until his hand was waving in front of my face. I jumped and let out a totally manly squeal. 

"Haha! That was a pretty intense staring contest you were having with your Fall Out Boy poster." He laughed. My face erupted in a red blush.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" In asked, trying to make it seem like I was angry but really I was just happy to see him.

"I did knock!" He defended. "You were just too mesmerized by Patrick Stumps face to notice!" 

"Shut up!" I hit him on the arm and pouted. He just laughed at me.

"So what do you wanna do?" I shrugged. 

"Want to watch a movie?" He nodded. "Which one?"

"Well, I heard some good things about that Fifty Shades of Grey one..." I threw a pillow at his face and quickly grabbed Howls Moving Castle.

"Not really in the mood for BDSM at the moment, but thanks." He shrugged and winked.

"Your loss." 

We were about halfway through the movie when I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders.

"W-what are you doing?"

"You looked cold." 

"Phil we're sat under like thirty blankets." I shot back.

"Well you should fire them. They aren't doing their job very well."

"Uh-huh, sure."

We sat on in silence for about another few minutes until I felt a pair of eyes burning a whole in my head.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Cause you look hot?"

"Oh..." He leaned din until he was so close that I could feel his warm breath brushing against my lips. 

"Can I try something?" He asked sounding desperate and his voice was low and husky. I nodded and licked my lips is anticipation, closing my eyes. He hesitated slightly.

"Just let me know if you're not okay with this at any point and I'll stop. I don't want you to feel like you have to or anyth-"

"Stop being so careful and kiss me already." I rolled my eyes. He hesitated for another few seconds but than I felt his lips connect lightly with mine. It started out slow and calm, our lips moving against each others slowly and sensually. His tongue licked my bottom lip gently and I quickly allowed him access to my mouth. Now the kiss that had started off slow and gentle was a hot a hot and rough make-out session. We both broke apart to take a breath. He laid his forehead on mine and we just stared into each others eyes, the movie long forgotten. 

"Dan?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Will you go out with me?" I smile wide and pecked him softly on the lips.

"Of course you idiot!"

We sat and cuddled for the rest of the night and I knew that from now on, I would be happy.

~~~

Wow. So, this is the last chapter. Sorry it was so short, I wasn't really sure how to end it but I'm pretty happy with how it worked out. Thank you so much to everyone that read this, it made my day every time I saw someone read it or commented or voted. Really, thank you so much. I can't believe its already finished! It went by so fast! I am about to start another story called 'Predators and Preys' and it will also be a Phanfiction. So if that sounds good to you than keep an eye out! I will probably be posting the first chapter either tomorrow or the next day and I'm really excited about it! So please go and read it if you are interested! I love you guys so much! Have a fucking fabulous day!