Chapter 3

Hayes's POV

I was playing video games in my room until Shannon yelled my name.

"Hayes!" I heard her yell.

"What?!" I yelled back as I continued to keep my eyes glued to my game.

"Come here!" She yelled.

I exhaled and paused my game and went to her room.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you know where I left my phone?" Shannon asked.

I looked around her room for her phone until I looked far enough. It was in the back pocket of her booty shorts. I went up to her and took it out of her pocket.

"Is this what you're looking for?" I asked as I held her phone in my hand.

"Yes. Thanks! Where was it?" Shannon asked as I handed her phone to her.

"Look a little lower next time" I smirked and smacked her ass.

I walked out of her room and went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I went to the living room and jumped over the back of the couch and sat down and turned the tv on. Nash sat next to me.

"Hey bro" Nash said.

"Hey man" I said.

We continued to watch tv until Shannon came downstairs wearing booty shorts, a white crop top, and white Converse. Nash and I turned around and looked at her. My eyes widen. I looked her body up and down.

"Woah. Where are you going dressed like that?" Nash asked.

"On a date with Luke" She replied smiling.

Then, the door bell rang. Nash got up to answer it. It was Luke.

"Sup Luke" Nash greeted him.

"Sup Nash" Luke replied.

Shannon walked up to Luke and kissed him on the lips. Ok, that's gross. I got up walked up to them.

"So, where are you guys going tonight?" I asked as I slipped my hands in my front pocket of my basketball shorts.

"To a movie and probably to my place afterwards" He smirked looking at Shannon.

I knew what he exactly ment and I was disgusted.

"See you guys later" Shannon smiled waving at me and Nash. We waved bye to her. Then, they left.

All I have to say is when Shannon gets home tonight she's gonna get it. If you know what I mean.

Shannon's POV

I was having so much fun with Luke. He took me to the movies and now we're going to his place. He took me upstairs to his room.

"What I we gonna do now?" I asked smiling.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe this" He smirked and kissed me as we fell back onto his bed.