Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys! It's Shannon! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating on this account lately. I just wanted to apologize about that. I'll try to start updating more on this account. Anyways, I hope you guys love this story so far and same goes for the rest of my stories!

Shannon's POV

The next morning, I woke up and checked my phone to see if I had any messages or notifications from Twitter or Instagram and the rest of those social media sites. I shut my phone off and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the hot water on. While the water was warming up, I striped from my pajamas.

"Damn" I heard a voice say.

I turned around to see Hayes standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Hayes! What the fuck are you doing in here?!" I whisper yell.

"Oh nothing. I was walking past the bathroom to see you undressing and I wanted to watch" Hayes smirked.

"Well, get out. I don't want anyone to see you in here with me" I say.

"No one is home. It's just me and you, baby girl." He says and comes closer to me and taking his clothes off.

"H-Hayes" I say slowly.

"Yea?" He asked.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to take a shower with you" He smirked.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I say.

"Don't worry. It's gonna be fun" He says and kisses me.

"Fuck it. Come on" I say giving in.

"I knew that would work" Hayes smirked.

"Oh shut up and get in the shower with me" I say.

As I stepped in the shower, I felt Hayes smack my ass. I gasped and turned around to face him.

"Hayes!" I shout.

"This isn't the first time I smacked your ass" He smirked while chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and we got in the shower. I washed my body and washed my hair.

"Shannon" Hayes said while gripping my hips to turn me around to face him.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you help me with my problem?" He asked.

I looked down to see that he had a boner. I bite my lip and go down to my knees.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I mumble.

"I heard that" Hayes said.

I slowly pumped him to get him moaning and cussing. Then I put his dick in my mouth and started sucking him off.

"Fuck" Hayes moaned.

He put my hair into a makeshift ponytail and started thrusting into my mouth. I felt his tip hit the back of my throat multiple of times which made me gag.

"Use your tongue, babe" He moaned.

I did as I was told. I swirled my tongue around his whole length. Moans and cuss words flew out of his mouth.

"Just like that, baby girl. Just like that" He moaned.

I took his dick out of my mouth and started jerking him off. He started moaning like crazy. Then I licked from his tip down and back up. I put his dick back in my mouth. Then I felt it twitch.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum" He moaned.

I started sucking bobbing my head as fast as I could. Then he released in my mouth. I took his dick out of my mouth.

"Swallow" Hayes demanded.

He lift my head up so I was looking him in his eyes. I swallowed.

"Good girl" He says.

Hayes shut the water off. We got out and Hayes got us towels. We went to our rooms and got dressed. Let's just say that the day started off weird as fuck.