prologue

"Harry, I love you with all my heart. You are my everything, I fell in love with you and I fall in love with you over and over again. Now I'm asking you, will you marry me?" I ask with tears in my eyes, I love him so much, it's unbelievable. He stands in front of me with his hand at his mouth and crying.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes I want to marry you Louis!" He cries and hugs me tight. I put the beautiful diamond ring on his finger. I rest my head on his shoulder, his curly hair tickles my neck, he's everything I ever want and need.

"I love you so much." He whispers into my ear, I can hear he's still crying. "I love you so much more, Harry." I tell him and kiss his neck, I accidently bite his necklace.

I stop hugging him to look into his eyes instead, he's beautiful, really beautiful. I streak a curl away from his face, he looks at me with big eyes.

"You are so beautiful, Harry." I tell him honestly. He smiles so big, his dimples are showing. His smile is
best thing I've ever seen, seeing him happy makes me happy.

I've never loved anyone this much, I will never love anyone else the way I love him. "You are my beautiful fiancé." He smiles.

My heart beats so fast when he says fiancé I'm actually his fiancé and he's mine. My love for him is infinite. Harry, my angel.