i.

**Ally's POV**

"Cheers for Charlie, guys!" Shane, my boyfriend stated holding a glass of champagne in his hands.

"Cheers." we all said in unison clapping and cheering.

Charlie, my boy best friend has officially announced Enna, my only hottie best friend as her girlfriend.

 Oh My God! I'm so happy for him, he was trying so hard to make her impress and now finally!

"I'm so happy for you Charlie." I placed my glass on the table and hugged him hard making him rolling his eyes. 

"Ally, baby, Just tell me if I'm going to get my body back or going to lose it?" 

I hit him on his chest with my hands, grinning a little, ''Shut up."

"Ouch, hard." and we both rolled our eyes.I never drink so I called out the keeper there and replaced my glass from an orange juice.

Some minutes later, my eyes landed on Shane who was not in a good mood, I guess. I asked him if he's okay or the matter going on his mind but he just shook his head glaring at me.

Hard to understand.

-o0o-

"What's happening, Shane?" I shouted at him as he hauled me out of the bar like a dog who's unwilling to go with his master. 

He was literally pissing me off, right now.

"Shane!! ..Leave me...y-your grip is so tight Shane. It's hurting, leave me" I tried really hard to get out of his grip but I failed.

Shane and I are dating from the past one year and sometimes he just gets mad at me. But I love him and I know I can trust him. I have no option left rather than just bearing his 'some-time-pissed-off-Shane'  behaviour.

My parents died four months back in a car accident, and that was the turning point of my life. My life was totally shattered. 

There Shane completely changed himself for me. He had willingly become a good boyfriend.

"What were you doing with Charlie there inside in that room?" he gripped my arm more strongly pulling me closer. More.. closer to him.

I can really feel jealousy in his deep blue eyes like the limitless sky with twinkling stars is wandering for something he couldn't get. 

So mesmerising. 

Everytime when I see into his eyes, I just get lost deeper and deeper , slowly into his attractive eyes with brown messed up hairs.

"Ally?" I came out of my thoughts when he jerked me a little. "Uh- I'm sorry Shane. He's just my best friend and we were talking about.. something which I can't tell you right now. " I said all just for teasing him and making this enclosing light.

When he didn't answer, I put my arms around him making a perfect hug, that we usually have, a hug which keeps you warm and relaxes you. When you know that the only thing in the world you need is to enjoy that sweet hug, when you can fall into it and know it won't be taken away. 

"I love you, Shane!"

"Fine, we should be going home now. It's getting late and tomorrow we've schools. C'mon let's go." 

I followed him as he was holding my hand. I don't know but I was coated with a confused feeling of embarrassment, hatred, rage, sorrow, regret and more because this is for very first time when he was behaving strangely. 

Really strange.

-o0o-

From: Jane

'Babe, I need to show you something. It's really urgent. Meet me at girl's cabin.'

I checked my inbox whilst Mr Col was giving his the-most-boring-lecture on 'How do recombinant DNA process is been carried out!'. Fine, it was important, but for me, her text was more important. 

Am I going to lose something?

"Excuse me, Sir? I need to go girl's room immediately. It's an emergency." 

I stood up from my seat and instead of walking, I ran towards the door after getting his permission.

I was running when I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I apologised and continued walking in the same direction without waiting for that person to respond.

'...about Ally?'  

I stopped on my way when I heard my name behind the closed door 'DETENTION ROOM' written over there. And that was a guy. 

Strange.

First- Detention room is not in use as Mr Robin is on leave.

Second-I'm the only girl in Tosmonia's high named Ally. And why the hell would a guy discuss about me. 

I stood there silently to hear what the person behind this door is going to say about me. Wait.. I'm not a earwig okay? Or maybe I'm, I don't care.

'Well, Ally thinks we love each other. But she didn't know that I was the one who convinced her for loving me. I never loved her. I love you, Enna. I wanted her because you never talked to me and she was your best friend. It was all a plan as you can see.'

Enna? Oh my god, Enna is -

'Babe, I'm feeling bad for her. But straight fact is, that I love you too Shane.'

Shane?

Oh my goodness! Shane McGayl?

Shane is .. No way.

I slightly opened the door with all that bravery I had that time and saw Shane and Enna together.

I was .. SHATTERED at the moment.

"Shane?" my eyes were blur with tears and started falling from my eyes following my cheeks.

"Ally? What are you doing here?" 

He should be awarded with the trophy or medal of 'the best player of this world' or 'the best actor'. I thought.

Enna stood their silently. Ofcourse, she has no way of giving excuses. Bitch.

My knees were getting anaemic. It was getting hard to stand, hard to breathe. I was feeling the pain, hurt. 

I feel betrayed, "Why couldnt you have been good enough for me?"

I ran towards the girl's cabin, wiping my tears. Nothing can stop the internal and mental suffering right now. My legs feel weak now. The smallest but only thing I can do to release at least the slightest bit of agony is by crying. I was feeling like crying and crying.

My best friend and my beloved boy friend betrayed me. Enna betrayed not only me but also my Charlie. How can she do this with me? 

Charlie!

Oh my god, how would he react when he'll know about all this?

"Babe? Are you okay?"

I managed to look with my blur eyes to see Jane standing there. She look worried. Without thinking twice, I hugged her and again started wailing like a baby. 

"I know and I won't stop you. Cry your heart out Ally and forget about him. He don't deserve you. You will find someone who might actually treat you well girl."

A/N:

Ola lovely readers, finally I've completed with my first chapter. I hope you like it.

VotE, CoMmeNt and FoLlOW maybe? :D

Stay awso, cool n lovei .. love ya all <3